Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Bonus Subscription Credit and Veteran's Rewards

Hoffman
You can try it for 15 days by using a buddy code. If you need one email hoffmanpfu at gmail.com and I will get you one.
Pathfinder University Helping new players to enjoy the game.
Daily classes listed at http://classes.pathfinderuniversity.com - all are welcome.
Join Pathfinder University for your first 90 days in game.
Eldrag
Hello everyone. My buddy trial end in 3 days and Im wondering if I can get somewere a discout code? Anyone got something to spare.

Chers!
Caldeathe Baequiannia
There are no active discount codes. The free 15 days is the only discount available at the moment. The buy-in is only $15 (plus the $15 for the first month of time).
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Fanndis Goldbraid
Keep an eye out for additional promotions. Ryan has stated in the past promotions would be coming out on a somewhat regular basis, so there should be something in the fairly near future, since the last discount promo ended in March (not including the Buddy Key program).
Lisa Stevens
Eldrag
Hello everyone. My buddy trial end in 3 days and Im wondering if I can get somewere a discout code? Anyone got something to spare.

Chers!

Use PaizoCon2015 and you should get $15 off your first month. If that doesn't work, try PaizoCon15.

-Lisa
Gromzok
Lisa Stevens
Eldrag

Chers!

Use PaizoCon2015 and you should get $15 off your first month. If that doesn't work, try PaizoCon15.

-Lisa
Does that work when buying the game itself or when buying 1st month of subscription after free month is up?
Lisa Stevens
Gromzok
Does that work when buying the game itself or when buying 1st month of subscription after free month is up?

Not sure, but I am pretty sure that it just allows you to skip the $15 box price and just start paying $15 per month once your free time is up.
Gromzok
Lisa Stevens
Gromzok

Not sure, but I am pretty sure that it just allows you to skip the $15 box price and just start paying $15 per month once your free time is up.
Damn i missed it then T.T
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Lisa Stevens
Could we get some more details, including an expected expiry date on the coupon-code, so we don't make any external posts that upset people when they turn out not to be true?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post