Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Waiting for Server Location

Vadaryl
Logged in this afternoon. I managed to get a crafting started and then client stopped responding. Myself and a couple of users are getting Waiting for Server Location error.

We have attempted multiple client restarts along with selection, deletion of characters.
Subaal Kakan
Same here, except that I'm not sure as to whether my crafting got started or not before I seemed to become unsynced from the server. Chat appeared to continue after that point.
we're here, we're there, we are everywhere
so beware
Vadaryl
That is what I am hearing for the two players online in TS. They are ssing players discoonnect and nobody join. They are also in perma stealth mode right now.
Sluce
Yep, I am getting the same issue. I logged off the make another character real quick and when I tried to log back in I have been on waiting for server location for ever.
Djak
same problem here.
Wyspr
Please see and add to this thread, its been running for quite a while https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/163/
shhh…

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post