Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Spells I'd like to see

Caldeathe Baequiannia
A place to put suggestions for spells that appeal to users.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
QMan
When falling damage is put in…Feather Fall.
Ortallus
QMan
When falling damage is put in…Feather Fall.

I so can't wait to play a monk that takes a Bulletproof Monk style leap from the cliffs of Golgotha.
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Wilderness Vault: A wilderness "bank" Perhaps good for 24 hours or one "game day" (6 or 8 hours)? Perhaps a fixed encumbrance value that increases with level. Set up beside the escalation so you don't have to keep running back to town with cool stuff.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Secure Holding: A spot to be "safe" for a period of time. Perhaps people could log out safely for a 24 hour period (or less?) and return to the game with a fixed period of some degree of safety in that spot. Long casting time, interruptible by attack. Not meant to avoid imminent fights, but for people that need to leave the game on short notice for an hour or more and prefer not to log back in in the middle of a mob if avoidable.
Aeryx
I'd like to see these sorts of things be the in-game interpretations of Pathfinder spells.

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Wilderness Vault: A wilderness "bank" Perhaps good for 24 hours or one "game day" (6 or 8 hours)? Perhaps a fixed encumbrance value that increases with level. Set up beside the escalation so you don't have to keep running back to town with cool stuff.
Secret Chest

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Secure Holding: A spot to be "safe" for a period of time. Perhaps people could log out safely for a 24 hour period (or less?) and return to the game with a fixed period of some degree of safety in that spot. Long casting time, interruptible by attack. Not meant to avoid imminent fights, but for people that need to leave the game on short notice for an hour or more and prefer not to log back in in the middle of a mob if avoidable.
Mage's Private Sanctum? Rope Trick?
Edam
For Wizard
Mage Armor
Alter Self
Rope Trick
Mage Hand
Locate Object
Ortallus
Aye, made me think rope trick, Aeryx.

I personally would like to see any non-combat spell that just does fun stuff.

Mirror image could be a badass illusion spell, though. Holy crap <3
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
One thing to remember is that they have to avoid using the D20 OGL content, which is why the existing spells have such different names to TableTop, though they do the same thing.

And in case you missed it, that's because anything that came from OGL can not be used in a video game.
Ortallus
Aye, saw that Caldeathe. We're just talking about common nomenclature that we're all used to out of game.

Call it force missile or call it magic missile, it's the same spell we lurv!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post