Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Cold Iron Rapier Recipe

Vrel Vusoryn
Is this recipe in?
General of the Grey
Grey Guard

The Grey Guard is currently looking for adventurers and craftsfolk to join this lore based military company. Based in the great settlement of Phaeros and one of the military companies of the EBA alliance. Visit us today and learn how you can join! Once you register you will have access to the application form to join TSV(Phaeros) and, once accepted, then the Grey Guard.
Azure_Zero
Yes, it's in the game.
As I have the recipe.
Kitsune
Azure_Zero
Yes, it's in the game.
As I have the recipe.

Pardon me, but I think that should have been written:
Yes.
Source: I have it.

Feel free to ignore me. Just making conversation where conversation isn't needed.
KarlBob
Although it's in the game, special damage effects from cold iron haven't been coded yet. (bypassing DR, monsters with vulnerabilities, etc.)
Edam
KarlBob
Although it's in the game, special damage effects from cold iron haven't been coded yet. (bypassing DR, monsters with vulnerabilities, etc.)

Yeah

but …

Coal is in short supply in many areas and you can make a cold iron rapier from JUST iron alone.
Kadere
Where is coal in short supply? It is what I gather when I am bored, so having a market for it sounds good smile
Nihimon
Kadere
Where is coal in short supply? It is what I gather when I am bored, so having a market for it sounds good smile

Bring Coal to Keeper's Pass or Hammerfall and watch it sell.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Decius
Watch it sell if you can.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post