Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Seeking Clarification on Post Cataclysm Sttlements

Caldeathe Baequiannia
There are currently two different assumptions making the rounds, and we could use some clarity.

A group believes that the restriction of buildings for Crafting or two training other core roles is an artifact of pre-cataclysm Golarion. That after the se-build, Settlements will be able to select an auction house and crafting as well as train another role.

A group believes that the restriction of two core roles or a Crafting/Auction House settlement is the intended final design, and will still apply post-cataclysm.

Is there a specific blog reference, or could a developer weigh in?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Ryan Dancey
There is nothing about the current Settlements that should be taken as set in stone.
Gog
For newcomers who weren't around when we had all the conversations about plots and points, Here is what we know so far about post-cataclysm settlement planning.

Briefly, we'll have 29 building plots of various sizes per settlement and a variety of building options for each plot size. Settlement planners will be able to choose any building of the appropriate size on any open plot of that size.

(There are additional complexities in the form of Development Indexes, but we needn't get into that.)
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Azure_Zero
Freaking sweet start on post-cataclysm settlement info, Guurzak.
Edam
Ryan Dancey
There is nothing about the current Settlements that should be taken as set in stone.

I am going to resist making the obvious comment about what happens if we make our AH out of wood smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post