Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

EE v4.0 TEST SERVER Release Notes

Lisa Stevens
Cheatle for TEO
@Caldeathe, I don't think so.

Qman, tell him to send me his email. These last two saving for Bringslite and Bluddwolf.

I am pretty sure that all of the leaders of the various settlements were given a bunch of test server invites to give out. They should check on their account page and it will show them they have so many test server invites.

-Lisa
Ryan Dancey
Actually I don't know if that was done yet or not. It's possible the Settlement leaders don't have Test Server access. I'll look into that on Monday.
Nihimon
Not sure if I should post this here or in the Bugs forum, but there's a weird pulsing on the doors on the test server.

Pulsing Door on Test Server
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Brighthaven Leader
Here is a video I took, WARNING IT MAY CAUSE A SEIZURE!

Beware when watching that, it could cause damage. The lights are strobing different colors and then getting really bright, and basically it just hurts to watch.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Aeryx
Same warning for Cheatle's video above goes double for this one.
Kitsune
Nihimon
Not sure if I should post this here or in the Bugs forum, but there's a weird pulsing on the doors on the test server.

Pulsing Door on Test Server

Oddly, it seems to coincide with the hex barrier.
Ryan Dancey
Well there you go - another feature that made it into the build but not into the release notes.

The art team is adding a shader to objects you can interact with to make it easier to detect them. Didn't know that was turned on yet.
Trippic
a question about the towers and levels so i can understand, some people are telling me different things

A.) training level = tier 1 at 4 towers, tier2 at 8 towers, tier 3 at 12
or
B.) training level = NPC Base(lvl-8 ) + 1 lvl/4 towers

or if both of these are wrong how the lvling vs towers works exactly
Brighthaven Leader
The second is correct.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Trippic
Cheatle for TEO
The second is correct.
thanks for the prompt response cheatle, thats the way i figured it was gonna work but didnt wanna tell people who asked that until i got a confirmation
so with that i'll call it the official unofficial response until an employee gives it that little bump to official official smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post