Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Free Trials

Ortallus
NP's. I'm Ortallus Ven in game. Look for Hoffman or one of his incarnations though, on the help channel. His new River Academy is going to be a great resource for new players to help get you oriented into the game.
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
itssevere
its giving me an error everytime I submit it.
kvothe
Hello,

Thanks, e-mail: luca_pau@yahoo.com

Azure_Zero
@kvothe
To get the Invite we'll need just an E-mail address.
Azure_Zero
And it is sent.
kvothe
Thanks a lot! Downloading now

Azure_Zero
And it is sent.
Ortallus
What is the error itssevere? Maybe we can get Ryan or someone to help us with it.
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
Droguul
No not yet
Dukey
Thanks for the reply guys especially Ryan that clears a lot up for me smile
Diaz
I'd love an invite.

mike.sell@gmail.com
Decius
Diaz
I'd love an invite.

mike.sell@gmail.com
Gotcha covered.