Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Message From Lisa Stevens

Lisa Stevens
Hi y'all:

First off, thank you so much for the great conversation this weekend! I know that at times it has gotten a bit heated, but it is because you are passionate about this game and what it can become. The crowdforging process can get a bit messy. There are a lot of folks in the game who are passionate about what they want the game to be. We can't be everything to everybody, but we CAN do our best to make a game that has something for everyone and at the end of the day, I want to be able to say that we listened to our customers and the game was better for it.

On the War of the Towers issue that sparked much of this debate, I again thank you for your candid feedback. I want to repeat something that I said in that thread: none of this is set in stone yet! We have time to make changes before it hits the live server on Thursday. Tomorrow, the team will meet to discuss what we have read and heard and decide where to go from here. Your feedback has been extremely helpful. Thanks again for that. Also, don't jump to an hasty plans. Let us review your feedback and get back to you here on the forums.

On a different topic, I want to let you know about a few things I have in the hopper personally. I have just sent off an email to the settlement leaders announcing a few things. First is that I plan to do a series of Lisa's Fireside Chats with each settlement. It will be a chance for me to hop on Mumble or Teamspeak and talk with the players in each settlement, discussing what works in the game, problems and frustrations folks are having, and basically just communicate back and forth over where PFO is and where it is going. I expect that these will be about an hour long or so. I will be setting up times with your settlement leaders. Contact them for more info!

The second thing that I am putting together is a weekly in-game newsletter. I am hoping that this will become a key way to let everybody know about the cool things that are happening in-game each week. I need each settlement to send me regular news updates on important happenings such as big battles, companies who left of joined a settlement, milestones in the crafting and gathering departments, and just about anything that you think might interest players of PFO. Recent things like Theodum auctioning off the first tier 2 armor, TEO and Golgatha fighting in the Ustalavian hex, those cool recruitment poster Golgatha put together, the start of the academy that Riverbank has been talking about, any escalation news (we beat this one down, found this one here). You get the picture. I think it would really be cool if i could get this news like a news article, with bylines and everything from in-game characters. Let’s bring the Echo Woods to life and start enticing the richness we are building in the game. For right now, please send news snippets to me through your settlement leadership. Very shortly, I plan to have a news hotline email address that anybody can send news info to!

I am very excited about the community we are building here at PFO. We have a long ways to go to get to the full implementation of the game, but I don't doubt we can do it if we work together. Thanks so much for your passion and energy!

-Lisa
QMan
And this is why I supported this game in the first place. Thank you so much Lisa. Ozem's Vigil is very much looking forward to chatting with you. smile
Ortallus
It is indeed interactions such as this that make this game unique. The willingness of the company to step up and say, "Hey, no really. We want to take the time to have a 'face to face' with you. You're more than a dollar sign to us. You're part of our community."
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
Azure_Zero
Thank you Lisa.
As I believe this will help every player and make sure everyone is heard.
Brighthaven Leader
Much appreciated, and very excited about these new ideas!
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
TheGoodfellow
The members of Aragon are looking forward to having the sit down with ya, Lisa.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post