Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

First T2 Shield!

Doc
I use a shield on my melee character, and in the right circumstances it can be incredibly useful.

How much would you be willing to sell/trade for that T2 shield Dazyk?
Dazyk of Phaeros
You could not afford it smile

Despite my jests, I too find shields extremely useful for reasons that I will not divulge. I will not be selling or trading it.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Decius
Doc:
After we get the gathering and refining bottlenecks dealt with, a small T2 shields will probably be available for more than you care to pay.
Doc
A bit presumptuous, but Ok. Kind of reminds me of that scene from Pretty Woman where Julia Roberts character is dismissed by the clerks in the fancy clothing store because they assume she can't afford the clothes there.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Are you comparing yourself to a pretty woman?
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Doc
Je suis la jeune fille!
Dazyk of Phaeros
Je sais.

deisum
Unless you're using your shield for damage, I don't see the point of T2. And if you are using your shield for damage… I've got a bridge to sell ya.
Nihimon
deisum
Unless you're using your shield for damage, I don't see the point of T2.

Effects like Interrupt are designed to be less effective when you miss by a lot.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Dazyk of Phaeros
I'm not about to divulge my PvP secrets; if you don't see the point in using a T2 shield, don't use one smile

I'll continue to 'gimp' myself by using one. Now how about that bridge?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post