Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

First T2 Shield!

Doc
I'm in the same boat. I looked at the features and realized where it could be super useful. If people aren't able to see the obvious, I'd be happy to point it out in person.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Or don't… Let them figure it out the hard way, like we did smile

I'm a big fan of helping people out, in fact it is a major aspect of my rp, but sometimes you just gotta keep a trick or two to yourself smile
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
deisum
Ahh, yes, I can definitely see their benefit in PvP, where things like interrupts and stuns can actually have an effect. At least as long as you have a friend along to deal damage while you keep your target locked-down.
Giorgio
deisum
Ahh, yes, I can definitely see their benefit in PvP, where things like interrupts and stuns can actually have an effect. At least as long as you have a friend along to deal damage while you keep your target locked-down.

So it is more accurate to say "Shields suck for PVE"? smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Dazyk of Phaeros
Woohoo! You are famous now, Kaylee! You made the news!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Dazyk of Phaeros
Giorgio
deisum

So it is more accurate to say "Shields suck for PVE"? smile

Exhausted 50 does not suck in Pve. It is very useful. And damage with a heavy shield is fairly comparable to a longsword.

Kaylee Guineu
Thanks, everyone! I'm sure orders will open up once we stockpile a few for Phaeros, so feel free to contact me if you want to be on the list when they do. smile

The shield actually looks really great. I'm going to be making other T2 shields soon so maybe Dazyk can post some more screenshots.
Dazyk of Phaeros
I would love to smile

Vicarious fame is still fame!

Baron
Thing is… I don´t get achievements for shields. And the shield is dependent on your weapons ability to cause effects on you´r opponent, that´s a problem since there´s a ton of statuses not working on ncps yet.
Self-styled Warden of the East, Protector of Baron´s Folly, Hero of the first skirmish.
Nihimon
Baron
… you´r…

Yes! Stick it to the grammar nazis!
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post