Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

War of Towers: EE 4 Alternative

QMan
Erian El'ranelen of Keeper's Pass
Wow, we're that close to POI? I was thinking more on the 4-6 months at least time frame.
Ditto
Lisa Stevens
Erian El'ranelen of Keeper's Pass
Wow, we're that close to POI? I was thinking more on the 4-6 months at least time frame.

Yes, we are that close. Strongholds and Base Camps were some of the first glimpses and those go live on Thursday. The reality is that there might be hiccups and it might take longer than we expect to implement, but it is on the front burner and the team is working towards getting it in game sooner rather than later.

-Lisa
Nihimon
I remember being almost startled by the pace of development in early Alpha - it was really exciting. The excruciating pain of delaying Early Enrollment while y'all worked on those elusive, game-stopping bugs must have been incredibly hard to endure, and probably left some folks feeling like nothing was really being done. I'm very glad y'all are able to make visible progress so quickly once again.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Kitsune
Nihimon
I remember being almost startled by the pace of development in early Alpha - it was really exciting. The excruciating pain of delaying Early Enrollment while y'all worked on those elusive, game-stopping bugs must have been incredibly hard to endure, and probably left some folks feeling like nothing was really being done. I'm very glad y'all are able to make visible progress so quickly once again.

+1 to all of this.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post