Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Greetings

Stilachio Thrax
I've been slowly getting acclimated to Early enrollment and thought I pop in and say hello. My two characters are Stilachio Thrax, a fighter with a splash of cleric trying to emulate a paladin from TT, and Anaxeas Poliorcetes, a pure fighter. Both have joined InVigil at Ozem's Vigil.

I'm looking forward to fighting in game with and/or against everyone!
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Giorgio
Welcome! smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Azure_Zero
Welcome to City 17, Stilachio Thrax.
It's safer here. smile

Sorry could not resist a half-life reference
Deianira Sunstorm
Stilachio Thrax
I've been slowly getting acclimated to Early enrollment and thought I pop in and say hello. My two characters are Stilachio Thrax, a fighter with a splash of cleric trying to emulate a paladin from TT, and Anaxeas Poliorcetes, a pure fighter. Both have joined InVigil at Ozem's Vigil.

I'm looking forward to fighting in game with and/or against everyone!

Welcome! There are some great people in Ozem's Vigil and I'm sure you'll be very happy with them. If you're ever down at Emerald Lodge, stop in at the Spire's Retreat for a refreshing drink. I hear the Emerald Spirit is great!
Contact me on Paizo: Deianira
Stilachio Thrax
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Azure_Zero: I get those a lot smile Interestingly, I've never played that game. This name goes back to a TT character I had in the BECMI/Rules Cyclopedia era of D&D. It has since had incarnations in every SSI Goldbox game, Baldur's Gate I&II, Icewind Dale I&II, Neverwinter Nights, 3.5E D&D TT, Pathfinder TT, Star Wars Galaxies, LOTRO, Neverwinter and STO before PFO. It is based on a slightly altered version of a late Roman general's name and the epithet of 3rd Century Roman Emperor.

Deianira: While I don't know exactly where in the River Kingdoms my travels will take me, should I find myself near the Emerald Lodge, the Spire's Retreat shall be my first stop, if only to see Lady Sunstorm perform in person.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Azure_Zero
@Stilachio Thrax
The half-life series kept redefining the FPS genre,
The first Half-life won "Game of the Year" from many editorials for 5 years, it's expansions added very nicely to the game's universe. It redefined FPS by redoing the way and style it told the game's story, later FPS games would adopt this style like Halo and Doom to name some big ones.

Half-life 2 is also great and redefined certain FPS traits again when it was released.
Even the Portal games are in the same Half-life Universe, if you look hard enough for the hints.
Erian El ranelen of Keeper s Pass
Welcome aboard! If yo make it down to Keeper's Pass, drop by the tavern and I'll buy you a round.

"Erian" was the name of the first character I ever made for BECMI–we played through X1 and got killed over and over (lenient DM kept resurrecting us…smile. Cannibals, juju zombies, dinosaurs, and mind-numbing lamprey-folk. Yep, perfectt challenge for my level 1 Elf! smile
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. A Crafter settlement that is friendly to casual and RP players. Check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://keepersofthecircle.guildlaunch.com/.

Why do I support non-aggression? (https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/1738/?page=1#post-16606)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post