Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Minimum System Requirements

Martain
So I wanted to play but I'm running into an issue where it loads but won't ever get past the character start screen. That and the character model is just a black backdrop.

I don't remember seeing any minimum system recommendations to know my computer compatibility but I do remember when installing that it indicated on the install page that I would need windows 7 or above.

I've upgraded to windows 7 but still can't play the game. Is there someplace I missed that tells what the requirements are? If not, would you please put one on the website prior to people purchasing so that they can avoid a lot of hassle?

I'm thinking it might have to do with my video card in reading through the forums. If that's not the case please let me know!

Windows 7 Home Edition
4G Ram - used command that changed it to where programs are 3G and system is 1G
Video Card - ATI Radeon X1200 Series
Plenty of HD space

Am I correct that my laptop video card is insufficient?

Was there a place that displayed minimum system requirements?

If not, why not?
Azure_Zero
Now is that Windows 7 Home Edition, 64-bit or 32-bit?
Ryan Dancey
Yeah, that 8+ year old card is probably not going to be good enough - especially if it's the 128MB version….
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Martain
Was there a place that displayed minimum system requirements?

If not, why not?
The game is in early development, with graphics changing in almost every update, and there are no hard-and-fast requirements yet, so it's difficult to set specifics.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Martain
32 bit - I'm pretty sure it is the 128MB version.

Did they put the stats anywhere for what they needed for the game?
Martain
Ahh
Azure_Zero
32-bit windows is not supported, unless you do some tricks.
Ryan Dancey
That problem is the video card, bot the 32-bit.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post