Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hiya!

Rosanna Foxfire
Hello all!

I've been watching the game for a while and finally got it, to scout it out for myself and a few friends to make a good home for roleplaying and such. And as fans of Pathfinder on tabletop, this one makes sense!

So… Hi!

As an aside: I'm not entirely sure what my character's attitudes and what not will be. Save that she'll be an elf wizard/rogue type character, and stuff. And probably occupying a more neutral area on the alignment chart.
Nihimon
Rosanna Foxfire
As an aside: I'm not entirely sure what my character's attitudes and what not will be. Save that she'll be an elf wizard/rogue type character, and stuff. And probably occupying a more neutral area on the alignment chart.

Please allow me to introduce you to Phaeros smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Aeryx
First off, hi! Welcome to the game and all that. Glad you've joined in. I'm sure you're well aware of what to expect (not being very far in the development process yet).

You'll find that this game has a unique population of MMO players, tabletop players, and people who do some mix of each. Identifying what you want to do in the game (like roleplaying) is a great first step. If you have any questions about how to do something, feel free to ask! You may also want to check out http://cheatle.pathfinderuniversity.com for a great comprehensive guide.

Happy adventuring!
Rosanna Foxfire
Nihimon
Rosanna Foxfire

Please allow me to introduce you to Phaeros smile

Oooooh.

Rosa looks over the page.

I'll have to make the journey out there once I'm done or on the way to, Keepers -something-, just to check it out.

So far I've just journeyed maybe eight hexes south of the tutorial town, and died an uncounted number of times.
Deianira Sunstorm
Welcome! There are a lot of Pathfinder tabletop players running around the River Kingdoms here, so you'll fit right in.

If you're looking for companionship in your travels, the Settlements and Companies subforums will help. Some companies are independent; some are attached to a settlement. In either case, membership gives you a social network to draw on and a group of like-minded people to spend time with.

And the New Player Help forum has a lot of good stuff in it.

Also, you're just in time for tomight's fireside chat with Lisa Stevens, CEO of Paizo and COO of GoblinWorks. The link has the time and the Mumble channel info.
Contact me on Paizo: Deianira
Azure_Zero
Welcome, Rosanna Foxfire.

If you have questions ask around folks will answer your questions.
And be sure to check out the Settlement and Companies subforums for a gaming group that fits your playstyle.
But you should also pay attention to the geography and political landscape when picking a settlement or company.
i.e. In the Western Side of the Map in the Highroad Covenant Alliance* we Are far from the PK/PVP lines in the game. So you can enjoy the PVE content with out getting PKed and robbed of your stuff. We also have local materials that can be made into finished products.

*High Road Convenant Alliance is made of the settlements, Talonguard, Tavernhold and Stoneroot Glade

Signed
AZ, Talonguard
Ortallus
Please delete this thread/comment.
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
KarlBob
Welcome to PFO!

Whether you choose a settlement right away, take advantage of the education offered by Pathfinder University, or stick with the NPC settlements for a while (truly not the best option), I'd like to second Azure_Zero's invitation to come check out the Great Northwest.
Edam
Do come visit Keepers Pass, we have one of the best views in the game and the town always has a few people wandering about smile

One place you should also visit as new players at least once is Thornkeep it's quite a sight and even has a waterfall suitable base jumping smile
Kitsune
Did someone say something about a fox?

Or something about a rogue?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post