Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Alpha Invites

Huran
Ok I sent my first invite out and for some reason it used all 3 invites to the same email address. I tried to cancel two of them and it will not let me cancel. I tried the cancel literally after I hit send. Is this something that can be corrected?
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Jane Snow
I can have someone look into it on Monday.

Thanks!
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Athansor
Also related to alpha invites, I don't have an "invite a friend link" anywhere on the website (left navigation area or otherwise), am I suppose to?
Nihimon
Athansor, if you have an Alpha Account (you paid for Alpha), then you should have gotten 3 invites to hand out. That link would appear right below your Account link and right above the Sign Out link on the Home Page.

If you just have Alpha Access, then you won't have those invites to hand out.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Huran
I went into the three invites that were sent then clicked on the resend button and it allowed me to 'resend' to a different email address. So all is now good and all three invited have been appropriately redeemed.

Thanks for the response Bonny smile.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Jane Snow
No Problem Huran! Glad that worked out.

Athansor, We sent out 3 invites to staff and alpha account holders. We also sent out 1 invite to people who have alpha Access. If you did not get an invite let me know by emailing customer.support@goblinworks.com. I will have the back office ninjas take a look at that on Monday!

:p
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
Gpunk
My ability to invite has been squared away. Thank you to Bonny, GW, and the back office ninjas!
Be Free, Join Freevale! Chartered companies and Free Agents retain their autonomy. If you are looking for a CN settlement that is just as accepting of Evil as it is Good, Feevale might be for you.
Jane Snow
You're welcome! We sent out another round of invites today. Have fun!
Xeroc
Questions:

1) May I send this Alpha to a people that not even have an account (didn't buy nothing yet)? O.C. he will have to create an acocunt to recieve.

2) After Alpha ends, will those accounts have any kind of "Alpha Participant" tag?

3) Any time before Sep 15th, will Alpha be on during the week?
Kitsune
I'm sure we'll get an official response shortly, but if you need a quick response:
1) Yes, you should be able to send the invite to anyone who currently does or does not have a Goblinworks.com account. If they do not currently have an account, they will be prompted to create one for this.
2) Unlikely. It has been stated before that an account that has participated in Alpha will be no different than any other account (of course excluding Alpha-level kickstarter backers or those who purchased Alpha through the GW store). E.g., an Early Enrollment member who is invited to Alpha for a couple weeks will look no different than an EE person who did not. However, I can't 100% confirm this, so we'll wait for official response.
3) I would expect that once they migrate to the new server, away from Zog (all hail Zog), the server uptimes will be changed. Again, needs official response.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post