Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Alpha Invites

Nihimon
Kitsune
3) I would expect that once they migrate to the new server, away from Zog (all hail Zog), the server uptimes will be changed. Again, needs official response.

Hail, Zog!
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Jane Snow
1) Yes, you can send it to anyone. Its a redeem code, so even if you do not have a goblinworks.com account, you will be directed to create one.

2) There are no special perks at all for people who have been invited to Alpha Access. Once Alpha access is over, all accounts will return to their initial state. i.e. If you do not have an account, then you will go back to not having one when Alpha is over. If you wish to purchase an account to continue after Alpha Access is over, then you may do so and your rewards will be reflective of what package you purchased.

3) Server times will be changed once we move to EE and if we are running a special event or need to test something in the mean time.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks
<3

"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Xeroc
Ty Kitsune and JaneBonny!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post