Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Putting away Weapons

Nihimon
Right now, it feels like I put my Staff away far too soon. I frequently am unable to activate an attack because I'm in the middle of the animation to put away my weapon. Please consider making it wait until 10 seconds after my last ability use.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Darcnes
I agree that it would be nice for this to be delayed, or manual altogether. If the cooldown didn't activate until the weapons were completely away and the action itself were interruptable by attacks, this would also suffice, ie. can break out of putting weapons away at any time before they're completely away.
Valkenr
Perhaps give us a toggle for "weapon ready" that we control. It could extend our threat radius, in exchange for a quicker alpha strike.

There could even be laws around pulling out a a weapon in towns, later down the road.
Being
There is merit in giving the character with a weapon readied an advantage in the wilderness and a disadvantage in town (not talking to you till you put down your knife).
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!
Leithlen
Darcnes
I agree that it would be nice for this to be delayed, or manual altogether. If the cooldown didn't activate until the weapons were completely away and the action itself were interruptable by attacks, this would also suffice, ie. can break out of putting weapons away at any time before they're completely away.

Valkenr Darkaal
Perhaps give us a toggle for "weapon ready" that we control. It could extend our threat radius, in exchange for a quicker alpha strike.

There could even be laws around pulling out a a weapon in towns, later down the road.

YES! and YES!!!
Leithlen Elleirion
Honor Guard Commander
Nihimon
It would probably be sufficient to just delay the "put away weapon" animation for an additional six seconds. If you're not doing anything through an entire round of stamina regen, the animation's probably not going to interfere with you.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post