Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Dev Blog: Territorial Conflict Roadmap

Ryan Dancey
Territorial Conflict roadmap blog is now live!
Giorgio
Very educational, I will be updating the PFO wiki and my POI/Outpost threads soon.

I have questions with regard to construction skills, should I address them to Lee or Tork? smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Gog
(EDIT: wrong thread!)

Is the diminishing returns point starting at 50 players per company, as previously suggested?
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Dazyk of Phaeros
I have a question:

Is it ONLY the hexes that are right now considered Tower Hexes that will be the Outpost hexes in the future? I thought that EVERY hex had the potential to be claimable and a Holding/Outpost built…
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Ryan Dancey
"Holdings will take the place of the War of Towers Towers in those hexes where there are Towers currently, plus Holdings locations will be available in additional Hexes as well."
Gog
I've been under the impression that every normal wilderness hex (i.e. every hex that wasn't a settlement, a monster hex or monster home, or a "white triangle" NPC guarded hex) except possibly the elevation transition hexes would be claimable and buildable. The numbers we were given for number of hexes where we could validly deploy base camps supported that conjecture.
KarlBob
I like the connection between the terms "holdings" and "smallholdings".

"Holdings" seems like a good replacement for "POIs".
Gog
For reference, here's the earlier blog post which goes into the bulk resources system in a little more detail:

Rushing the Land

Mountains: +Ore+ Stone -Game-
Highlands: +Stone+ Ore -Herds-
Woodlands: +Wood+ Game -Ore-
Croplands: +Crops+ Herds -Wood-
Swamplands: Fish Wood Game Ore
Water: +Fish+

We have not yet been given a comprehensive list of holding types (watchtower, inn, hunting lodge, etc) nor which resources each holding type converts into which bulk goods.
Yrme
KarlBob
I like the connection between the terms "holdings" and "smallholdings".

"Holdings" seems like a good replacement for "POIs".

And kudos for Guurzak for pushing that: Crowdsource-a-better-name-for-PoI
At some point, crowdforging suggestions seem to be like fan fiction. Some good, some bad, some repetitious and predictable. But maybe there are some gems out there.
Mbando
Point well taken about not wanting to divert resources away from important things, like better grass smile
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post