Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Selling Captains Chainmail +1

Tyncale
Ornate Steel shirt +1 was sold, the Dwarven banded is still there for 39+ silver as well as the Captains who is down to 40+ silver. I am also putting up a Sanctified Iron Greatswords +2 for those Crusader and Paladin types amongst you. T1 weapon, 12 silver ticking down to 8.

Callambea AH(True Neutral Settlement)! The hexes between Marchmont and Callambea are all safe now, no nasty escalations.

Edit: Also put up a Dwarven Steel Dagger +2 for 15 silver going down to 13. Dark Blue Weapon!
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Tyncale
Captains +1 is down to 39 silver, and I put up two Dwarven Banded +1 for 39 silver straight too.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Grip
Tyncale
Ornate Steel shirt +1 was sold, the Dwarven banded is still there for 39+ silver as well as the Captains who is down to 40+ silver. I am also putting up a Sanctified Iron Greatswords +2 for those Crusader and Paladin types amongst you. T1 weapon, 12 silver ticking down to 8.

Callambea AH(True Neutral Settlement)! The hexes between Marchmont and Callambea are all safe now, no nasty escalations.

Edit: Also put up a Dwarven Steel Dagger +2 for 15 silver going down to 13. Dark Blue Weapon!

Callambea TN??
Tyncale
Or Lawul Neutral, I forget. smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Theoretically LN, but it's all still fluid in the game.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tyncale
The Captains +1 was sold when it hit close to 39 Silver. I will put up the next for 39 silver going down to 35.

Cheers!
Tyncale
All sold. Now up for sale:
Ornate Steel Shirt +1 42+ silver going down to 39
Sanctified Iron Greatswords +2 for 8—>6 silver
Soldiers Chain +2 for 16—>14 silver
Apprentice Psychic Staff +2 for 6 silver
Acolyte Battle Focus +2 for 3 silver
Acolyte Occult Focus +2 for 3 silver
Hunters longbow +1 for 3 silver
Steel dagger +3 for 5–>3 silver

and lots and lots of Spells and manouvers.
I will buy any of the following, in bulk, if you put it up at the Callambea AH:

Superior Wool: 7 copper
Iron Ore: 7 copper
Coal: 8 copper
Lodestone: 15 copper
Any Moderate Acidic, Adhesive or Flammable Herbs, salvage or Minerals: 20 copper
Creature Pelts: 20 copper
Monster Pelts: 20 copper
Moderate Stimulant, Moderate Sanguine and Moderate Tonic Herb/mineral/salvage: 15 copper
Weak acidic herb/mineral/salvage: 5 copper
Cotton: 10 copper

All T2 gems for 15 copper exept Jets( I currently have enough of those) 15 copper
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Tyncale, I have added you purchase interests to the "Trade Along the Coal Road" forum at coalroad.com. Traders are welcome to register as such with us, and post your own buy/sell requests. The Forum is visible to Citizens and to other traders.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tyncale
Thanks, Cal!
Tyncale
I put up 5x Wardens Longbow +1 for 17 silver going down to 13. Also cooking up some Dwarven Steel Longswords +2 but these are not ready yet. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post