Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Selling Captains Chainmail +1

Tyncale
Put up 3 Ornate Steel +1 shirts for 34.99 each, fixed price. Remember that if you have the level 6 Pioneer armor feat that this Armor does give you a whopping 18 extra encumbrance for those Harvesters out there.

Other effects:
270 extra HP
17 Physical resistance
18 Fortitude Defense Bonus
6 Reflex Defense Bonus
6 Will defense Bonus
6 to slowed, exhausted and razed Recovery bonus
168 Power
and +12 to Forester, Miner, Sawyer, Smelter and Tanner.

This armor off course also works for the other Freeholder and Expert armor feats, with different bonusses.

Don't go harvesting in your red shirt, be proud, be more protected and haul at least 36 extra of that heavy coal or iron! And look a helluva lot better too! smile

I also put up 2x Dwarven Steel Longswords +2 that are now 19+ silver and ticking down to 17 I believe. Still 2 Wardens Longbow +1 left from the 5 that I put up.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Tyncale
Put up a Wardens Longbow +2 for 19 silver going down to 15 silver. Only 1 right now, need more Adhesive. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Tyncale
+2 bow is gone, going to make more soon, I have the adhesive now. I also put up a Hide and Steel banded +2 and Soldiers chainmaill +2 for those folks that are not in Tier 2 yet, for 14.99 silver.

Also another Captains Chainmail +1 for 34.99 silver and a Dwarven Banded +1 for 34.99 silver also. Hopefully when crafting times are being cut down I can start to offer these for less, they currently still tie up a crafter for 1.5 days.
Dazyk of Phaeros
lol man. Are you in sales in real life?

I can't help but be riveted by your sales pitches.

Is that 34.99 Silver? That seems high. I am a casual player, and playing once or twice a week I have only managed to save up 40 silver since I started playing on Day 1…
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Tink says Stab
It makes sense given the prices that he buys resources for. I gathered up 1g worth of materials and hauled them up to him in 2 days. Maybe 6 hours of gathering work. Not the most fun, but good money.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Dazyk of Phaeros
Duly noted. Thanks Tink.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Tyncale
Yes, Dazyk, please look at my "The River Kingdoms Trading…." thread on this forum to see what I will instantly buy for which price when you put it up at the Callambea AH.

It is a great success and I am getting a lot of materials. I still need loads of iron and coal too so T1 materials.

And indeed as TInk said my prices are based on what I pay for them to the gatherers that put them up on the AH, and then a markup, as calculated by Quijenoths Crafting planner. The markup differs, I will admit the markup on the Captains Chian +1 is considerable but that is because of the long crafting time. I could crank out like 20 T1 +2 armors out in the same time, and make only 1 silver profit on each and still earn more then what I am asking for markup on the Captains.

Mmmm, maybe I am doing something wrong. smile Nah, it's also a matter of demand, off course.
BTW, the Captains was already sold, I just noticed! smile It is a popular armor because it fits the Archer armorfeat for those Bow-users.
Yrme
Tinkerton
It makes sense given the prices that he buys resources for. I gathered up 1g worth of materials and hauled them up to him in 2 days. Maybe 6 hours of gathering work. Not the most fun, but good money.

:nods:

But there's still money to be made if someone wants to compete in that market. That T2+1 has what, 11.2s worth of materials in it? So if some refiners and crafters are willing to make less they can undercut the existing market. But if there are no refiners and crafters willing to undercut that price, then that's where the market has it.
At some point, crowdforging suggestions seem to be like fan fiction. Some good, some bad, some repetitious and predictable. But maybe there are some gems out there.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Ah, good ol' market PVP! I love it! smile

Tyncale
I have put up Tier 1 +2 Armorsmith armors on the Callambea AH for all armorfeats with prices ranging from 11s99c to 14s99c.

Here they are, with the armor feat behind it that matches the armor:

Loose Warrior's Shirt +2 Pioneer
Quiet Iron Shirt +2 Swashbuckler
Novitiate's Chainmail +2 Healer
Soldier's Scale +2 ??
Novitiate's Scale +2 Evangelist
Soldier's Chainmail +2 Archer
Pot Steel Plate +2 Unbreakable
Hide and Steel Banded +2 Dragoon

+2 is the best armor you can use in Tier 1: +3 does not have an extra benefit because of an oddity in the Keyword system for that tier. For all you new folks that are ready to kick butt in a new shiny armor!

(I do not have the Singing Iron Shirt recipe or Segmented Lorica recipe so could not make that).

Cheers! smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post