Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Grip's mobile foundry

Grip
Greetings!

New player working my way up the smelting ladder. I am almost to tier 2 smelting and am available for your +2 steel plate and steel ingot needs. Deliveries of smelted and raw materials at a reasonable price! Currently a member of the Pathfinder U.

Have donkey will travel! smile

Best Regards,
Grip Guiness

p.s. time to allow avatars on this forum
Thod-Theodum
Hi Grip

Great to see someone offering this. A shame - a service like that should have been available at the early stages of the game. I hope there are still smaller settlements that need your service. Or try to visit the starter towns.

The larger settlements tend to be self sufficient with crucial items - and smelting is among the most important ones. Oh - and should you need some recipes - drop by at Emerald Lodge and I'm happy to help out such an endevour. Oh - and I might throw in a few basic strips +2 or +3 as these are a useful addition for the early weaponsmith.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Grip
Just focused on Refining right now and have the recipes I need thanks to many slain ogres smile
Azure_Zero
@Grip
Have you thought of joining Talonguard as we'll be needing smelters for armoursmithing and weaponsmithing.
We do have local supplies of Coal and Iron, and I'll be finishing the order/pricing list for Talonguards goods.

We also have Weekly escalation hunts where anyone can join and reap the rewards of the hunt.
Grip
Now ready to meet your +1 Steel wire needs!

Donkey is loaded and ready to roll!
Grip
@ Thod - I`ll swing by Emerald Forge in an hour or so smile
Grip
PRESS RELEASE

Due to recent Ogre population explosion (possibly due to accidental release of an Ogre aphrodisiac by Thornkeep Alchemists), deliveries of refined goods by GMF Inc. may be delayed until after Monday. smile
Thod-Theodum
Grip
@ Thod - I`ll swing by Emerald Forge in an hour or so smile

Best to arrange a time viaPaizo board PM - I'm not reading these boards all the time and I can't be online 24/7. Also need to check if I'm getting back from Marchmont or if monster population increased further.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Grip
Currently looking for silver bar +1 recipe
Azure_Zero
Grip
Currently looking for silver bar +1 recipe

I have one in Talonguard

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post