Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Dreamless - an independent resource trading company

coach
that would be +1 Captain's Chain
coach
Grip
Have some steel wire +2 made for ya coach
Tyncale
coach
that would be +1 Captain's Chain

Bah. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is making Captains Chain +1 these days. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
coach
but not very quickly Tyncale!!!

and actually in pure silver piece gain, it is a losing cause

the number of pot steel suits you can make and sell in the time for 1 CC to cook is several SP more and you can slip in other stuff to make in between PS cooks

which is a good thing i guess because it will keep CC cost up (or at least it should)

SMH at some AH prices these days, silver pieces are worthless it seems
coach
Tyncale
Hearing you, I do not think I am being very smart with my Armorsmithing time. Others too have told me more profit can be made if you make cheaper T1 stuff, that is in high demand. I know this, but I am also a bit lazy…… now I only have to load up my Armorsmith once every 43 hours…

I think once shared storage is in, I could go into more efficient production: I will take a better look at the market then and can service it more according to demand. Now it's just too much of a hassle to keep changing production lines and having to transfer stuff between my refiners and crafters.

I love to see all these businesses arise though. I am still wondering how on earth you managed to deliver 1000 coal. That is so cool. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Giorgio
coach
…. PM coach on paizo forums or whisper Xander ingame.

You can edit your signiture with a link to your Paizo PM. Just right now I would have clicked and sent you an order if such a feature had been available. smile

In the meantime, send me a PM with your rates, delivery schedule and service requirements, let's see if we can get some business rolling…
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post