Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Canis Castrum: AH 9/26 Buy Orders + Full Gear Restock!

Thannon Forsworn
Canis Castrum's Bazaar is open for business! Our Auction House is being stocked with various T1 & T2 Weapons, Armors, Resources! Specific orders for items and materials can be made by contacting thannon.forsworn@gmail.com, via Paizo PM, whisper in game to 'Thannon Forsworn'. Also keep an eye on @CCBazaar for new item postings and early notifications.

Companies or individuals interested in joining our settlement, or working with us as a subcontractor, can also contact me via the above methods for further discussion.

We do offer our Engineer's services, if you need Holdings or Outposts contact me using one of the above methods to get a quote and time estimate.

Current Buy Orders:

Canis Castrum
10c True Iron Ore
10c True Coal
20c Rich Loadstone
18c Solid Gold Ore
5c Smooth Beast Pelt
4c Smooth Animal Pelt
4c Superior Wool
4c Superior Hemp
15c Smooth Monster Pelt
15c Smooth Creature Pelt
10c Smooth Oak Log
8c Uncanny Seething Essence
8c Uncanny Anagogic Essence
5c Uncanny Resonant Essence

Thornkeep & Talonguard
10c True Iron Ore
10c True Coal
20c Rich Loadstone
18c Solid Gold Ore
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon.Forsworn@gmail.com
Sspitfire1
Thannon, I have a tool that you might also like to use, if you have the people-power to keep it up to date smile I can demo it to you when we chat next week.
ThargilIronpike
Nice selection of armor there, Thannon! I am just getting started, but good to see merchandise appearing.
Thannon Forsworn
Our Bazaar has been restocked after the return of EE4 with Tier 1 +2/+3 Melee Weapons of various kinds and additional +2/+3 Armors crafted by the dwarves of Forgeholm. Wizard and Cleric weapons will be added this weekend along with some limited Tier 2 weapons (only +0), I will make an additional announcement when those items become available.

Out of game search tool coming soon, just need to get a little bug fixed.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon Forsworn
You can now browse our Auction House offline using this convenient tool (courtesy of Sspitfire) before making the trek out. Items in this list are primarily managed and created by Gold & Steel Trading for the profit and growth of Canis Castrum. However, we will try to add other individuals' auctions, but the list will not always be 100% up to date for all auctions, we can only guarantee the official G&S ones. The list will be updated at least once a night (EST).

Currently most of the items listed are on the 'Crafted Items' tab, third from the left, but additional resources and items may become available, check back regularly and look for announcements in this thread.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Grip
Thannon Forsworn
Companies or individuals interested in joining our settlement, or working with us as a subcontractor, can also contact me at the above address for further discussion.

No way to "contact you at the above address". Perhaps PM via Paizo site if you have need of smelted goods.

-Best Regards,
Grip
Thannon Forsworn
Updated my initial post with a link to my Paizo account, I have also updated my signature to include contact methods should you you have signatures enabled.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon Forsworn
We've added some Tier 1 and Tier 2 materials along with a large pile of Tier 1 recipes to the auction house. Remember you can search our AH using this out of game tool.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon Forsworn
Today we have also added Tier 2 +0 Warden Short/Longbows and Dwarven Steel Daggers/Longswords; along with Tier 1 Bows and Leather armor.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Sspitfire1
I haven't gotten to do data entry with my tool yet; but looking through the different tabs, I can't help but admire my work smile I hope the data entry side is fairly painless.

Some items of note for you cats in Marchmont:

500 Bloodstone at 6 to 4 cp (not the 24cp yall have them at in Marchmont)
300 Coal for a reasonable 10 to 8 cp
1 +2 Spear for 3 to 4 sp
+2 Hide and Steel Banded for 12 to 14 sp (Ok, so that's a little steep; but where else can you *buy* it at?)
2 T2 Warden's Longbows for a mere 8 sp apiece!
and 86 different receipes all reasonably priced (you can use the Skill section on the Recipe Search tab to narrow down to your particular interests)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post