Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Canis Castrum: AH 9/26 Buy Orders + Full Gear Restock!

Thannon Forsworn
The escalations have gotten out of hand as their home hex was only recently dealt with two days ago. Now that all these escalations should no longer regain their strength you should see them going down soon. We unfortunately don't have the manpower or time to do everything so it may take a few more days to completely eradicate them in our area.

I'm sorry for your difficulties and would recommend additional caution, we have folks coming and going all day through those hexes with loads of materials we need and while the escalations are annoying you can travel through them safely with a little patience and practice.

I would also appreciate if you could contact me using one of the private channels from my signature below so I can get some additional info to help us facilitate our customers a bit better.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon.Forsworn@gmail.com
Sspitfire1
Mayhaps it is time to hire some mercenaries? I believe there are a number of groups operating out of the north west of the map, no? smile
Thannon Forsworn
Might not be a bad idea, we'll see how much our people can clear this weekend, might call in some extra help.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Hoffman
Pathfinder university will help you clear in return for trade items. Many of our students are trying to get tier 2 gear. This way it can both be an outing and a way of gaining gear.
Pathfinder University Helping new players to enjoy the game.
Daily classes listed at http://classes.pathfinderuniversity.com - all are welcome.
Join Pathfinder University for your first 90 days in game.
Grip
Was there with a group today … got monster hex down from 100 to 86. Didn't see any others though.
Thannon Forsworn
Our Auction House has been restocked with Tier 1 +2/+3 Arms and Armor along with a few T2 +0 Daggers and Longswords. Sporadic +0 Warden Longbows will also appear day to day, keep an eye out if interested. Various Tier 1 raw materials have been stocked, most have a few hundred posted. Some Tier 2 materials have been added, mostly in smaller amounts.

The escalations are also being reduced in the area, but please travel cautiously.

Edit: We also have 2 each at +2 of the following Sanctified weapons: Iron Battleaxe, Iron Light Hammer, Iron Light Mace, Iron Spear. They don't seem to have an entry yet for posting, contact me if interested (we can also make more or +3 if needed).
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Edam
Thannon Forsworn
The escalations have gotten out of hand as their home hex was only recently dealt with two days ago. Now that all these escalations should no longer regain their strength you should see them going down soon. We unfortunately don't have the manpower or time to do everything so it may take a few more days to completely eradicate them in our area.

I'm sorry for your difficulties and would recommend additional caution, we have folks coming and going all day through those hexes with loads of materials we need and while the escalations are annoying you can travel through them safely with a little patience and practice.

I would also appreciate if you could contact me using one of the private channels from my signature below so I can get some additional info to help us facilitate our customers a bit better.

It is actually hard to find active escalations in some areas as people are clearing them as soon as they spawn to get the boss expendables. We checked 5 monster hexes yesterday and not one had an active core escalation though there were left over escalations in adjoining hexes.

If you advertise what escalations are running you may be surprised how quickly people turn up to clear them.
omnipotentseal
Canis Castrum Bazaar now has an official Twitter @CCBazaar! Follow us for daily updates on our Auction House.
Peace

omnipotentseal
Official Ambassador of Canis Castrum
Thannon Forsworn
Additional T2 +0 Bows have been placed on our Auction House, keep an eye on our twitter feed for early bird announcements.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon Forsworn
Wool, Hemp, Maple, Monster pelts, and Apprentice/Learner Spellbook +2 have been restocked.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post