Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Canis Castrum: AH 9/26 Buy Orders + Full Gear Restock!

coach
Thannon Forsworn
It looks like our first Dwarven Steel Banded +2 went in less than an hour, didn't even last long enough to post here. We'll have another one available on Saturday, if you're interested keep an eye on @CCBazaar for an early warning.

Thannon, as long as you don't mind a University student selling here, it seems we can stagger our DS Banded +2s as we look to be queued halfway in between each other

mine is due out prior to the weekend
coach
Thannon Forsworn
Fine with me, if it brings people to our Auction House all the better.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon.Forsworn@gmail.com
Thannon Forsworn
5x T2 Adept's Charged Wands +0 @ 3s 25c now available! Also did a general restock of raw materials.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
coach
Thannon Forsworn
Fine with me, if it brings people to our Auction House all the better.

well okay then

another Dwarven Steel Banded +2 for Dragoons is up
coach
Thannon Forsworn
We've added another T2 Dwarven Steel Banded +2 @ 60s, slightly more expensive than the current one that's up. Get them while you can!

Also restocked a few Acolyte's Elemental & Occult Foci +2 and a Acolyte's Holy Symbol +2.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
coach
Captain's Chain +2 up for auction
coach
Thannon Forsworn
General Restock of T1 and T2 Materials/Weapons/Armor, still have some Dwarven Steel Banded +2 available!
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon Forsworn
Slight delay in our normal announcements as the Auction House/Vault issues were making things difficult, all sorted out now, we're back on schedule.

T2 Weapons and Armor have been restocked, plus a few from secondary vendors. We also restocked T1 Foci and Holy symbols, they seem to be good sellers. We're hoping to start production on T2 Cleric items later this week.

There will be a general restock of T1 items and all resources sometime tonight.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon Forsworn
General Restock of T1/T2 Resources and Items

T2 Charged Wands +1 and Wardens Longbows +2 coming soon!
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Grip
Where ya been hidin coach?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post