Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Deities and Domains: Can we have a more robust list?

Brighthaven Leader
Devs,

We have a lot of Clerics that are wondering about deities and domains. I was wondering if you happen to have a list of the next set of deities to go in, as well as expanded domains for future iterations? Some of us are on hold, and can't really play our characters fully until some of these questions are answered.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Azure_Zero
I Agree with Cheatle, a full list of planned Deities and Domains would be helpful for the various players who want to be a Cleric of a Specific diety.

I myself want to run a Cleric of Kurgress, the Strong Man, and currently the game does have 3 out of 5 of his domains in game already.

Kurgress domains
In-Game: Strength, Travel, Luck
Missing: Good, Community
Stephen Cheney
This is a super rough roadmap that we put together last year. It could change pretty drastically as we go.

Priority 1 (Most appropriate core deities, one for each alignment):

Abadar
Asmodeus
Desna
Gorum
Gozreh
Iomedae
Lamashtu
Norgorber
Sarenrae

Priority 2 (Remaining core deities, it's unclear if we'll get these all in one go or not, or if a couple of them might swap with even more appropriate members of priority 3):

Calistria
Cayden Cailean
Erastil
Irori
Nethys
Pharasma
Rovagug
Shelyn
Torag
Urgathoa
Zon-Kuthon

Priority 3 (extremely relevant minor deities):

Gyronna
Hanspur
Milani
Sivanah

Priority 4 (relatively relevant minor deities that even out any missing alignments):

Droskar
Erecura
Mephistopheles

Low Priority (other minor deities that are less relevant but provide interesting connections and share similar favored weapons with some of the other deities we've picked):

Angradd
Besmara
Ghlaunder
Cernunnos
Nivi Rhombodazzle
Naderi
Yuelral
Zyphus
Magdh
Achaekek
Korada
Brigh

Eventually, all of them will likely have all their tabletop domains. But we'll pick two from the existing set (adding new domains if the deities we add don't have two of the existing ones in their five) for a start, and then add more over time as we're able to assign everyone the same number from available ones (e.g., nobody gets a third domain until everyone gets a third domain).
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney

Gyronna
Hanspur
Milani
Sivanah

smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Commandment 11: Thou shalt not delay the implementation of Erastil any longer than is essential*.

* Essential being defined by the devs, but judged by us.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
Wait, Kurgress is not Listed.

Where is Kurgress on that list?
Decius
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney

Gyronna
Hanspur
Milani
Sivanah

smile
Crowdforging!
Erian El ranelen of Keeper s Pass
Azure_Zero
Wait, Kurgress is not Listed.

Where is Kurgress on that list?

Indeed! How can I get the Monthly Annual Festival of Kurgess Tournament, Debate, and Trade Fair any real support if Kurgess doesn't even exist! smile
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. A Crafter settlement that is friendly to casual and RP players. Check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://keepersofthecircle.guildlaunch.com/.

Why do I support non-aggression? (https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/1738/?page=1#post-16606)
Stephen Cheney
And since someone asked in another thread, the current domain associations are:

Abadar - Protection, Travel
Asmodeus - Fire, Trickery
Desna - Luck, Travel
Gorum - Glory, Strength
Gozreh - Water, Weather
Iomedae - Glory, Sun
Lamashtu - Strength, Trickery
Norgorber - Charm, Trickery
Sarenrae - Fire, Sun
AlexanderDamocles
Ragathiel. Just a thought for the crusader types.

Not that there are a lot of those I know.

Who never stop talking about him.

Who am I kidding, add him so they stop yammering….

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post