Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Deities and Domains: Can we have a more robust list?

Aeryx
AlexanderDamocles
Ragathiel. Just a thought for the crusader types.

Not that there are a lot of those I know.

Who never stop talking about him.

Who am I kidding, add him so they stop yammering….

Can confirm. Have been yammering.
Though, I would accept Empyreal Lords in general, even if I can't have Ragathiel.
Azure_Zero
I think the next set of deities should be crowd forged.
Tuoweit
Will the single-deity (and associated domains) restriction at least be on hold until the next round (and preferably more) of deities/domains make it into the game?
penguinwitchdoctor
I am hoping for the possibility of the "agnostic" Clerics. In TT you can be a cleric of an ideal and have no deity and no favored weapon, but pick any two domains with a convincing connection. Channeled energy is based on your alignment still. Only good can heal/turn, and evil can harm/rebuke. Neutral gets to pick which they want.
Ooh ee Ooh ah ah walla walla ting tang.
Brighthaven Leader
Lee said that we will be able to grab 3 deities with the default medium building, or at least he thinks we will be able to.

As for crowdforging the next iteration of deities, I hope that doesn't happen, they need to get in the core pantheon, which is around 11 deities, it might not be what you want, but it is the core gods.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Gog
Tork Shaw
Temples can support up to 3 deities IN TOTAL with upgrades. The one you pick when building it and then 2 more as upgrades.
link

Of course, the design may have changed since then.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post