Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Live Server Release of 4.1

Tyncale
Anything extra in the 4.2.3 version?
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Ryan Dancey
No, it's just a fix to the excessive mob problem.
plopmania
Did the new grass ever make it in? I haven't seen any new grass. :S
Tyncale
There's boulders now, and I like it. I also like the much better color definition on textures.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Gog
Seems like some of the landscape changes broke some of my jumping-up spots. Guurzak grumpy bowt dat.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
MidknightDiamond
I apologize if this has already been asked and answered but I wanted to make sure before I did something stupid and messed up my account. In the 4.x release notes we have…

Characters
You can no longer delete a character if it is training.
Once set, Destiny’s Twin cannot be disabled.

So does that now mean that I can make a third char, even if I've already set my two Twin chars to train, that can be trained without losing Destiny's Twin permanently? I realize those two chars wouldn't be gaining xp while the third is, but when it was first launched, it was said that you'd lose the perk if you set another char to train so I've been holding off on that.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Ryan Dancey
You cannot change training on the two accounts that are connected by Destiny's Twin, so you cannot train XP on the 3rd character on that account.
MidknightDiamond
Okay, so will we eventually (sometime in the future, I can't imagine it'd be soon) be able to train a third char?
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

Ryan Dancey
There is so much stacked up in front of making more flexible account management options that I don't even want to hazard a guess as to when that may become a potential at this point.
MidknightDiamond
I understand that it's not a priority, I'm just curious if it's even going to be possible ever.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post