Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Lost Feat

Smendor
I had hit points 12 before the update. My sheet is now listing that I only have hit points 9.
Azure_Zero
Your settlement might not be supporting your HP feats anymore as the settlements dropped in level
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
VonGonda
I had hit points 12 before the update. My sheet is now listing that I only have hit points 9.

Your settlement will need to have at least 9 towers to support that skill, but there are less than an average if 4 towers per settlement. You will either have to wait until WoT ends or find a very aggressive settlement that is willing to capture and then hold that many towers.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Smendor
First you are a little wrong in your conclusion. I also have Power 12 and it did not reduce down to 9. So this looks like a bug. The towers are only for training not for what you have at any given point in time.

For a different look lets say your level 20 char, a long way down the road, gets upset and they leave for whatever reason. So that person with 3 years of XP just went down to a level 8 NPC town rating. So again bug not feature.
deisum
VonGonda
For a different look lets say your level 20 char, a long way down the road, gets upset and they leave for whatever reason. So that person with 3 years of XP just went down to a level 8 NPC town rating.

This description accurately represents the effect of the current design for the training system.
Tuoweit
VonGonda
First you are a little wrong in your conclusion. I also have Power 12 and it did not reduce down to 9.

Power goes to rank 40, Hit Points goes to rank 20. It's perfectly reasonable that your HP may be capped at a rank lower than your Power. That said, it may fix itself after downtime; it may be that the game didn't consider the previously-held towers as "controlled" on the first day of the patch with the new rules, or some such.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
VonGonda
First you are a little wrong in your conclusion. I also have Power 12 and it did not reduce down to 9. So this looks like a bug. The towers are only for training not for what you have at any given point in time.

For a different look lets say your level 20 char, a long way down the road, gets upset and they leave for whatever reason. So that person with 3 years of XP just went down to a level 8 NPC town rating. So again bug not feature.

If that character had left the game and was booted out of the settlement that supported that level, and then he returned, he would find himself only having access to the levels supported by the NPC towns. That is by design. I don't agree with that, but that is how it is.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
leigh
So are we saying that characters should only train at a single settlement? IF so I am in trouble because I have trained at every town I have visited nearly. Trainers are like 7-11's to me.
Nihimon
leigh
So are we saying that characters should only train at a single settlement? IF so I am in trouble because I have trained at every town I have visited nearly. Trainers are like 7-11's to me.

Not at all.

In order to Train a new Rank of a Feat, the Settlement you're training in must have enough Towers to offer that Rank, and your own Settlement must have enough Towers to Support that Rank. You only ever lose a Feat Rank if your own Settlement loses the Towers necessary to Support it. Once you've trained it, the Settlement you trained in is irrelevant.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
leigh
Can characters decide that they do not want to be linked to a settlement? This seems like a major negative. Once towers are lost the characters are weakened. So regaining them would be very difficult.

Are the feats that are effected only crafting feats or combat feats?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post