Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Reverting to 3.x Sunday 22 February

Ryan Dancey
My advice if you are seeing a strange patcher error is to completely uninstall the program (and that means deleting the files in the Library if you're on OSX) and do a clean reinstall then patch to the current version.
Smeltbane
So, I got logged in, and in relation to the feats:

My attack feats are all there, but the new ones have a ?, secondary effects of them do not seem to be working, including Into the Fray does not charge the enemy, it's basically just a ranged Greatsword Attack atm. Second, the Channel Energy feat that was slotted does not function and lists as level 0, does not show up in my list of utilities to select from when slotting new ones.
Kadere
That sounds about right Drake - the system knows you trained those feats, but no longer has the necessary details to make them work correctly. You should expect them to behave again properly when they redeployed the fixed version of EE4.
Smeltbane
One last bit, I have an unknown item in my inventory, I'm guessing it was a new recipe, will it revert to what it was when it is redeployed?
Ryan Dancey
Everything that is "unknown" should be fine when 4.x is redeployed. To be safe though I wouldn't interact with any of that stuff until then.
Sspitfire1
Will this delay EE 5 at all?
Ryan Dancey
I don't think it will but it might. If the fix to this issue becomes complex and takes a lot of time away from the work the team is planning to do on EE5, then it will have an impact. If (fingers crossed) it's something simple like a misconfigured path to a file or a failure to import a data sheet correctly it might be fixable in just a few minutes.
Abierzen
Some in my company have the Unknown in their inventories & we believe they are new Initiate weapon recipes we found. One of my characters Azierben (on acct of the same name) already memorized Initiate's Longsword. When checking my known recipes at the Bowyer Crafting House today it is completely gone … Not even a space to say "Unknown". I do hope that will return when EE4 comes back.
After living the life as a U.S. government face of the public I have learned very well that the only way most people will really take notice is if you Speakly Loudly AND Carry an even bigger Stick (or Dagger or Greatclub or the Grandest Greatsword any dwarf would die and live out all of their greatest fantasies with).

MC1 Donald P. Rule, USN(FR)
Sheila Silverwind, Commander Excelsior (Free Highlanders)
Yaz
Abierzen
Some in my company have the Unknown in their inventories & we believe they are new Initiate weapon recipes we found. One of my characters Azierben (on acct of the same name) already memorized Initiate's Longsword. When checking my known recipes at the Bowyer Crafting House today it is completely gone … Not even a space to say "Unknown". I do hope that will return when EE4 comes back.

I have the same problem and worry. The 4.x longsword recipe I got was learned this morning before the rollback and it showed at the crafting station. With the rollback there is nothing to even hint I had learned the recipe.
Kitsune
How goes the chaos this morning? smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post