Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Smallholdings & Base Camps - Alpha Accounts?

Kitsune
I've heard this stated somewhere (likely in different terms): "We'll be continuously looking for new ways to add benefit to Alpha-backer-level accounts." I think I've found a very small one.

What are the chances of Alpha accounts (the real ones) getting a short head-start on placement of Smallholdings and Base Camps - before the floodgates open?
Valkenr
I would only do that if there is a significant overlap of alpha accounts and smallholding purchasers.
Wyspr
Pretty much this would need to have been stated at the outset or what you would be doing is diminishing the value of something AFTER they had already paid for it.
shhh…
Lord Regent Deacon Wulf
The ability to effectively claim land with no way to disrupt it until siege engines are introduced. I think it would be better if everyone was on the same page when it came to smallholdings and such.
"Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace."
Valkenr
Do these actually claim land? I thought they were basically a glorified box with a campfire and chat room built in?
Gog
They don't create a mechanical claim, but they do create a defacto extension of a group's effective projection of power.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post