Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Game time management

Kradlum Kabal
I haven't noticed an update on game time management.

My laptop is kaput, or at least in terms of playing PFO. I can get to the character select screen, but then the game crashes on Loading Terrain…, before the music starts.

I need to take the laptop in for repair, and (typically) my wife's laptop is also in for repair. My game month runs from 30th-29th, so I assume on the 1st March I will need to log in to the game at some level to activate my next month of game time. I assume just getting as far as the character selection screen counts as logging in?

Is there any other way to activate my next month? I'd prefer to take my laptop in for repair sooner rather than later, but if I take it in tomorrow, chances are it won't be back and working by March 1st.
Honest Snotbad's Travelling Traders. Purveyors of fine goods since 2015.
Stoneroot Glade - Home of the brave.
Edam
Kradlum there is a suspend option if you go to the account management on this website home page and select the Subscription management option. You do not need to log in to the game itself to suspend.

If you just want your account to keep accumulating XP that should happen automatically.
Kradlum Kabal
Thanks! That makes it easier.

Now, what do I without a laptop for a week? Where did I put that Minecraft disk for the Xbox…
Honest Snotbad's Travelling Traders. Purveyors of fine goods since 2015.
Stoneroot Glade - Home of the brave.
Jokken
Hurry back Krad. Our afternoons won't be the same without you. smile
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post