Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

How much would you trade for expendable spells/maneuvers?

Doc
Curious as to how much people would price in let's say coal or silver coins for various expendable spells/maneuvers. I imagine the level of the expendable could multiply the value. Based on the effort required to farm and rarity of drops, I imagine the pricing of expendables would be quite high, yes?

I feel like a rough estimate is that in an hour or two of mob farming I might get one expendable drop. Does that seem roughly like what others experience?
Edam
That probably depends on the mob. To get an expendable to drop every hour or two in EE 3.1 probably meant you were mainly taking out reds and purples.

Level 1 expendables are actually in relatively good supply as most people went back and ran all four new tutorials meaning they ended up with expendables for the roles they are not using that they could trade off. For roles like rogue where htere are only something like 3 level one expendables anyway there is actually quite a surplus as a result of the traing tutorials.

You also need to factor in that escalation bosses are now dropping expendables.

Also - it is hard to get a general price, a level 1 Lesser Cure is going to be way more saleable than a level 1 Bolos and a level 2 Augment you could probably name your price.
Tyncale
Yeah, Augment is a bit special. Could I get a few good T2 recipes for the spare that I have or is that asking too much?
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Grip
Pulled a Redouble yesterday smile Offers?
hexametilen
Still got that Redouble, Grip ?
Quijenoth Starkiller
Personally I would not pay more than 2-3 Silver per level of the spell as a guide. However, as has been said, certain expendables are a lot more valuable than others and if I really desire them I may go higher.

Level ones that people are farming from their 3rd character slot in Marchmont have been placed on the AH for like 5 silver or more!
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Grip
yes still have the Redouble … and a Chase now also

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post