Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

this board vs ideascale

Gog
What are the different use cases for this forum vs the ideascale site? When should suggestions be posted here vs there vs both?
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Kitsune
Personally, I would post things here that are short-term fixes, enhancements, or other changes to alpha, not necessarily to the long-term game itself. Other things I would post in here are ideas that have no relevance to those not currently playing alpha - those that might not fully understand what it is you are trying to convey. Nonetheless, it couldn't hurt to post an idea on ideascale, and then post the same idea hear with a link to it - for further discussion in a more private, controlled environment.
Ryan Dancey
Ideas should go on Ideascale. Problems, or discussions about strategies, or community-centric things should go here.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post