Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

location achievements

MidknightDiamond
Cool, so I'm all done save for Monster Hunter. Awesome. I'll send you those coordinates via Paizo PM.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
stonefrigate
I put in a bug report on the monster hunter location achievement, as I had visited all the monster hexes and did not get it, and I noticed they have since removed it from the list of possible achievements.
MidknightDiamond
Interesting. Well then I really was done after getting those two this morning. Awesome! Now I just have to put together my routes for the tours.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Kitsune
One month later, and Peddler's Crossing still appears to be broken… I think.
Bunibuni
Locations all up to date now?
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
NightmareSr
Are the Settlement achievements still an active thing? I think I have visited every settlement now (sadly lots are shut down), but whenever I go to a Keep there is no achievement pop-up? Not a huge deal just curious.
Being a new player, I have been able to piggyback off of others a lot, but had some bad notes on the Old Farm, and the Forgotten Alter. Just those 2 left to hunt down.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Azure_Zero
Yeah, settlement achievements are no longer available to get since the settlement change around EE 10.0 I believe.
Lisa Stevens
NightmareSr
Are the Settlement achievements still an active thing? I think I have visited every settlement now (sadly lots are shut down), but whenever I go to a Keep there is no achievement pop-up? Not a huge deal just curious.
Being a new player, I have been able to piggyback off of others a lot, but had some bad notes on the Old Farm, and the Forgotten Alter. Just those 2 left to hunt down.

To find the Forgotten Altar, check the hexes to the SE of University Commons near the Pharasma wall. The Old Farm is the west of Ossian's Crossing.

-Spider
NightmareSr
@Azure_Zero, thanks good to know.
@Lisa, Wow thanks the Forgotten Altar would have been easy enough, but the Old Farm I saw listed as SE of Corbenik so would have been lost on that one. (and I thought it seemed weird that a "farm" was listed outside the croplands) smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bob
We've got a bug report filed to mark obsolete achievements and hide them from characters who haven't already earned them. I suppose in the short-run I could just add a comment to their descriptions, which would probably still be useful info for those who've already gotten them so that they don't advise others to try for them.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post