Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

location achievements

NightmareSr
Bob
We've got a bug report filed to mark obsolete achievements and hide them from characters who haven't already earned them. I suppose in the short-run I could just add a comment to their descriptions, which would probably still be useful info for those who've already gotten them so that they don't advise others to try for them.
If a comment is easy enough, it would be helpful for anyone new. smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Harad Navar
In the Unofficial PFO Atlas, go to Useful Locations in Game and turn off everything but Achievement to see them more clearly. I know that the Atlas has not been updated in a while, but I am going to every hex to revise the player structures and settlement buildings (close to 2/3 done). But after 2 or so hours I hit the Wall of Numbness.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
NightmareSr
Harad Navar
In the Unofficial PFO Atlas, go to Useful Locations in Game and turn off everything but Achievement to see them more clearly. I know that the Atlas has not been updated in a while, but I am going to every hex to revise the player structures and settlement buildings (close to 2/3 done). But after 2 or so hours I hit the Wall of Numbness.
Yep that is what I have been using, thank you for the map. Looks like just those 2 locations are incorrect. Of course the player structures are bound to be every changing but the non-changing locations are nice for sure.
NightmareSr
Found the Old Farm, and actually that was slightly more fun just knowing the general area instead of the exact location. Tomorrow on to the Forgotten Altar, then I just need to find some climbing gear to get the Eagle's Roost. Hey that might be a way to make the game more "Pathfindery", let us climb and swim etc. We could have gear to carry like rope and such then use it on obstacles. Probably a large programming endeavor but would add a lot of extras to the game.
Azure_Zero
Harad Navar

If you've gone through Talonguard and Corbenik already, I should tell you they've had some upgrades, mostly Talonguard, Corbenik only had one.
NightmareSr
Harad Navar
I'm not good at writing code but if you would like some novice help with the map let me know. Mainly exploring the map so you don't need to travel everywhere, if that is the struggle. Can PM me on discord or tag wherever. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post