Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Hello I'm Zendore

Zendore
Hey guys i just got a buddy key and i am looking to learn the game and decide if i want to purchase into early enrollment. I would appreciate it if i could get a mentor or something of help or if any clans are recruiting players new to the game i would really appreciate it!!
Hobson Fiffledown
Welcome, Zendore. First suggestion would be to pour through the player guides (linked in the patcher screen and many more listed here in the forums). There's a group in the game catering to helping new players, I'm sure they'll be on this post soon. Pretty much everyone is recruiting, and there are groups in game that match an average range of play styles.

Now, UNLEASH THE RECRUITMENT PIRANHAS!!! *giggle*
This space for rent.
Doc
Well, Allegiant Gemstone Company is effectively based out of Marchmont, which is where your new character is going to be starting at. So if you'd like to get help and learn how to play immediately without having to travel anywhere at all, feel free to say hi to "Atheory" or "Doc" in hex chat when in town, pretty much all day every day. We'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have or lead you around town and point out the various trainers and new player quests.
Bringslite
Zendore
Hey guys i just got a buddy key and i am looking to learn the game and decide if i want to purchase into early enrollment. I would appreciate it if i could get a mentor or something of help or if any clans are recruiting players new to the game i would really appreciate it!!

Hello Zendore,

I would be pleased to help you get a good start if you are thinking about playing the game as a "Good Guy". I am a member of Ozem's Vigil. We are in the North where there is some great potential. Come up there and learn from us with no strings attached. If you like us, stay and become part of our very fun, active, and knowledgable community. If you decide to move on, we will not begrudge you and will even help you get where you like including introductions and you will be a skilled, geared and experienced player– ready to be an asset to any group that you choose.

Our Teamspeak is:

PRIMARY SERVER: prophecy.techviable.com:9876

SERVER PASS: pw is prophecy50

Hop on and chat with us.

I wish you Good fortunes and Happy times.

Bringslite
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Azure_Zero
Welcome, Zendore.

If you have questions ask around folks will answer your questions.
And be sure to check out the Settlement and Companies subforums for a gaming group that fits your playstyle.
But you should also pay attention to the geography and political landscape when picking a settlement or company.
i.e. In the Western Side of the Map in the Highroad Covenant Alliance* we Are far from the PK/PVP lines in the game. So you can enjoy the PVE content with out getting PKed and robbed of your stuff. We also have local materials that can be made into finished products.

*High Road Convenant Alliance is made of the settlements, Talonguard, Tavernhold and Stoneroot Glade

Signed
AZ, Talonguard
Erian El ranelen of Keeper s Pass
Heh, piranhas indeed…You'll find pretty much all groups are recruiting. I'd recommend noting your intended play style, timezone, etc. and that will help match you up to the best fit.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. A Crafter settlement that is friendly to casual and RP players. Check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://keepersofthecircle.guildlaunch.com/.

Why do I support non-aggression? (https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/1738/?page=1#post-16606)
Baron
Welcome Zendore, I agree with Erians statement, make sure you get into a settlement with players playing in your own timezone, otherwise this will be a very lonely road for you.
Self-styled Warden of the East, Protector of BaronĀ“s Folly, Hero of the first skirmish.
Hoffman
As you have seen, most companies are willing to help. We have created Pathfinder University for this purpose and hold daily classes. More info here.
Pathfinder University Helping new players to enjoy the game.
Daily classes listed at http://classes.pathfinderuniversity.com - all are welcome.
Join Pathfinder University for your first 90 days in game.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post