Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Do we have any artists out there?

Valkenr
And stick figures, good with those.
Jane Snow
Valkenr Darkaal
And stick figures, good with those.

A noble skill indeed good sir!
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Lord Regent Deacon Wulf
I was decently endowed with the ability to still sketch with some photorealism. I am better with abstract concepts and creativity, but I have done donor works on request before.
"Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace."
Wyspr
I can do some creative things with timber (in Australia "wood" is for burning and "timber" is for furniture and other quality things, I don't know why, it just is).
shhh…
Giorgio
If any of the artist above can lend me a hand in making a New Icon for my settlement for the new elevation map, I would appreciate it. Contact "Giorgo" in the Paizo forums, and thanks! smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Being
I've been painting in oils for 52 years now. Granted, many of those years were not filled with oil painting…
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!
celestialiar
Janeislicious
I have been mulling over some contest ideas and I would like to get a feel for how many people are artists? Traditional or digital, it doesnt matter! Let me know if you have some skills! If we have enough people Im going to run a really cool contest!

I'm a wordsmith…!
Sluce
I do a bit of 3d modeling when I play around with unity :S but I am a way better programmer than artist.
foxglove
does jazz music count as an art?smile

otherwise, like Nihimon and others, my most relevant skill is probably transmuting complex information into more digestible matter (written or graphical mostly - pantomime somehow never makes the cut).
Foxglove - of Pathfinder University (PFU/Riverbank)
Silkworm - of Phoenix Industries (TEO/Brighthaven)
On these boards I never speak for TEO, only for myself or PFU. Contact me if you want to hold a guest lecture for PFU
eikona
I can make pretty decent textures. Does texture artistry count?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post