Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

EE v5.0 TEST SERVER Release Notes

Ryan Dancey
These are the release notes for Early Enrollment v5.0 which is scheduled to be deployed to the TEST SERVER Friday morning (27 February). The Early Enrollment v5.0 build will be deployed to the Live Server next Thursday (5 March).

Achievements
  • Added Fane achievements for 9 Deities at unique rock formations throughout the world.

Auction House
  • Auction House listings will correctly hide listings for "+" values of items that do not have open auctions

Chat
  • Changed Hex chat channel to a General chat channel accessible from anywhere in game.

Companies
  • Improved company search functions.

Emotes
  • Added Aphorisms for Minderhal to the Chat Emotes: /secondstone and /stoneteach.

Escalations
  • Added 16 Events to 12 Escalations. Some of these Events are simple variants of those in other Escalations (e.g. you can now poison the goblin pickles in all the goblin-centric Escalations), but most are new. With these additions, all Escalations now have at least 2 Events available per Phase.
  • Target numbers for Encounters of each size have been adjusted to better match the number of available Encounter sites of each size. This should result in fewer Encounters spawning within view.

Feats
  • Changed the Basic [Weapon] Exploit attacks to apply an appropriate stacking debuff and state rather than additional damage on their conditional, and tweaked the amount of Precise they granted to balance out the change in value. These attacks are meant to teach players to make use of conditions at low level, but, in practice, their high damage seemed to be obscuring their intent. We will likely continue to iterate on them based on player feedback to get them to the right state of usefulness.
  • Changed Wisdom ability score requirements and bonuses for Artisan armor feats to Dexterity.
  • Added Crafting achievement points as an option for advance Light Armor Proficiency.
  • Lowered the ability score requirements for Reflex Defense Bonus, Fortitude Defense Bonus, and Willpower Defense Bonus. Now they need an 11 at level 7, a 12 at level 8, a 14 at level 9, and 16 at level 10.

Items
  • Added the missing Adamantine keyword to the Tier 3 Adamantine weapons.
  • Fixed minor typos in document fragments.

Monsters
  • Fixed monster spawning issue causing all spawn points to be full.
  • Removed monster spawns that were too close to spawn points.

NPCs
  • Reduced most creature attack interrupt chances to less than 100%.
  • Gave several roguish creature attacks a damage bonus when untargeted (and a balancing drop in damage when targeted) similar to the Rogue Cut-Throat feature.

Resources
  • Fixed resource ratings so they would regenerate properly.

Settlements
  • Added Skirmisher trainer to Cleric/Fighter settlements and moved the tavern.
  • Added guards around settlement banks, particularly in Marchmount and the former starter towns.
  • Removed some guards from near the Pharasma Shrinres in town.

UI
  • Added missing icons for some buildable equipment
  • Some fixes to Paper Doll UI for readability and names of slots

World
  • Removed War of Tower shrines from hexes that no longer have towers in them.
Azure_Zero
nice
QMan
Yes. Very nice.
Doc
Why remove hex chat? Is there a replacement to talk to only people in your settlement still?
Tink says Stab
We know that some of you have been having issues talking to those inside your settlement, so we have decided to take away the only means that you have of directly contacting those within your settlement. Enjoy.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Giorgio
Cleric/Fighter templates get skirmisher? Say what? How many bribes where made to get this done?

Much rejoicing will be had in a few weeks…. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Brighthaven Leader
@GW, its kind of one of those one step forwards, one step backwards situations.

While World Chat will help recruitment, removing hex chat limits an already limited situation of talking to those in our hex.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Gog
I'd much rather lose Local than Hex if that's necessary. I'd much rather keep both and add General if possible. I'd much rather have Settlement and/or Alliance and NOT have General, if that's an option.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Kitsune
Not quite as impressive as 4.x, but still good progress.

Actually, this would be excellent progress, considering how much time/resources were likely spent fixing all the issues with 4.x, hehe.
Kitsune
Guurzak
I'd much rather lose Local than Hex if that's necessary. I'd much rather keep both and add General if possible. I'd much rather have Settlement and/or Alliance and NOT have General, if that's an option.

I wonder if it's a "space" issue on the chat window down there? Too many tabs?

Or if this was just a "quick and easy low-hanging-fruit" fix?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post