Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Olecsander's Arms & Armor Emporium

Olecsander Ironforge
- Olecsander's Arms & Armor Emporium -
Located in beautiful downtown Talonguard

Olecsander's Arms & Armor Emporium specializes in providing the quality melee supplies you need to dominate the battlefield and protect your loved ones from rampaging ogre louts.

Our products are proudly listed in the Talonguard auction house, but we also sell directly to the public. Visit our smallhold showroom just north of the Talonguard merchant district. We are conveniently located within stumbling distance of the tavern, just behind the auction house. Send us a message-goblin today to make an appointment with one of our sales associates.

Just tell 'em Olec sent ya!

You want it! We have it! We don't have it? We'll make it!*

We accept all major forms of coin.
Barter and trade payment plans are also available.

Bad credit? That's OK! We don't take credit!

Low Rep? Burned Bridges? No Problem!
Ask about our secret wilderness location.
Let's just keep the Thornguards outta this,
because our prices are so low…it's a CRIME!**

Olecsander's also offers fee-free smelting and smithing to all Talonguard residents!

Goblin-message us at Olec(dot)pfo(at)gmail(dot)com for more information.

* We may not actually make it.
** No actual crimes have been committed…yet.
Be sure to visit Olecsander's Arms & Armor Emporium in beautiful downtown Talonguard.
Sspitfire1
And I wonder… how do I know your prices are so great without running to Talonguard to check the AH? *hint hint* *wink wink*
Olecsander Ironforge
Feel free to contact us via Goblin-message for any price inquiries.

It's such a beautiful day up in Talonguard, a hike to town is worth the time even if you're just window shopping.

We even cater to our hoofed and horned friends!

OOC: To tell the truth, I have no idea what a CP is worth. And anyone who says they do is just using subjective formulas. Until the market shows what it can bear, we're just going to have to shoot from the hip. That being said, we're so far out of the way from some of the "heavy commerce zones" that I'm more interested in being able to provide basic gear so locals can go out and enjoy themselves without worrying about running around with red shirts and clubs.

5c weapons, 10c-50c armors, 20c-50c maneuvers, oh and just wait 'till I start dumping extra recipes.

Helping the community grow is more important than profit to me right now. I'm concentrating now on getting intro equipment for all roles into the AH (+1, +2, and higher gear will go up as needed). Although, I am starting to get some T2 pushed out of the assembly line already.

Cheers!
Be sure to visit Olecsander's Arms & Armor Emporium in beautiful downtown Talonguard.
Azure_Zero
If one coal is 15 copper pieces (market price), a +0 a Weapon starts at 20c and +0 armour starts at 40c.
+1 version sell price is about ( 3 - 8 )X the +0 sell price.
Olecsander Ironforge
Heh, Didn't click on the link until after my post. I had assumed it was a Monty Python link.
Know what I mean? Know what I mean? smile

As prices stabilize (or as I actually start pricing things not at a loss), I'll be more than glad to help out with price information.

EDIT - I am stocking the AH with low quantities. So, it's not worth it to come from a distance to buy/resell. This (and fee-free refining/crafting for citizens) is phase two. Until now, I've just been giving the stuff away to people that need it.
Grip
Olecsander Ironforge
It's such a beautiful day up in Talonguard, a hike to town is worth the time even if you're just window shopping.

My run all the way there was not productive, plus nearby Moloch fanatics nearly skinned me alive!

Olecsander Ironforge
We even cater to our hoofed and horned friends!

The tavern was closed when we arrived at the agreed upon time … Donkey was highly perturbed!

smile
Olecsander Ironforge
Grip,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good trade and travel experience. While I cannot guarantee your safety in the wilds, I can guarantee that when you deal with Olecsander's directly, myself or one of our friendly sales associates will be there to meet you at the agreed upon time and place. I have found the other citizens and leadership of Talonguard to be stand-up people who would probably jump at the chance to regain your patronage. I do wish you well with your mobile foundry and trade services. If you are in the area, or need anything, please don't hesitate to knock on my door.

Cheers,
Olec

p.s. I also have a keg hidden in the back of the workshop. If ever the tavern is closed, I'll pull a draught for you and provide stable for your donkey. And I believe one of our locals, Ciuco, would get along marvelously with your travel companion.
Azure_Zero
Yeah, the northern pass to Talonguard can kill you, the eastern entrance is a better walk.

And we are getting busy at Talonguard, In fact Tomorrow is the Hunt, a time of achievements and recipe/salvage recovery.
Grip
Olecsander Ironforge
And I believe one of our locals, Ciuco, would get along marvelously with your travel companion.

Careful, I hear that Donkey likes to be the 'big spoon'.smile
Hobson Fiffledown
Ciuco actually translates to donkey, but it's a bit of a double entendre due to regional differences.
This space for rent.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post