Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Accessories, Keywords, and Utilities

Jokken
Are accessories currently boosting utility powers when the keywords properly match? I know this is the intent, but are they currently working as intended? ie. will equipping a costume chain belt boost the effectiveness of channel positive energy? Also what benefit do pluses have? In what way is my +3 costume chain belt superior to the base version? I would assume it will have to do with enchanting?
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Stephen Cheney
The keyword from miscellaneous gear will boost damage and effect power for utilities. Unfortunately, the Heal effect is not yet hooked up to the Effect Power system, so Channel Positive Energy is equally effective with or without gear.

There is currently no reason to make a piece of miscellaneous gear at higher than +0 (other than achievements), as, indeed, the additional pluses are meant to work with enchantments.
Jokken
Thanks Stephen. So other than Channel Energy, should we effect most utilities to be effect by matching keywords?
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post