Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

slash key activates chat window

Gog
I'm grown accustomed to being able to type in a slash command without hitting enter first. Please?
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Nihimon
Yes, please smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Wyspr
Yep.
shhh…
Kitsune
OMG PLEASE
TheGoodfellow
I 5th this LOL
Valkenr
Lazy people, get the enter>/ reflex. Pinky to ring.
Dazyk of Phaeros
I agree with this and will add to it:

I think it is pretty weird to have to /channel general when I am already IN the general chat window… Shouldn't you automatically be able to chat in whichever window you are in?
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Kitsune
Dazyk, if I'm not mistaken this works when you switch between tabs… except with General tab/channel.
Wolf of Rathglen
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wait, I mean…

So this.

(every time I try to reply in chat I take off for the hills on autorun. Even pressing Enter first, if I start typing immediately the chat window has delays switching over to accept text and the /r still makes me run for the hills)
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
KarlBob
I support this request, too. Even trying to type /trade occasionally sent me zooming away from my trade partner. "Yes, I really do want to trade. I don't know why I'm running away from you, either."

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post