Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

staves and pot plate

Phyllain
Golgotha is looking to fuel our noob hordes with pot plate and staves. We can't do this on our own due to our sheer noobishness and we need the community to help us in this quest. If you would like to make a donation just come on over to KB and drop the stuff off. Help us become the noob zerg we need to be! Thank you in advance.
Doc
What noobs wearing pot armor look like. (SWF)

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/52959/52959,1316410870,89/stock-photo-kitchen-knight-young-beautiful-caucasian-woman-in-kitchen-with-pot-on-her-head-as-helmet-and-84932176.jpg
GaleWindswept
I wholeheartedly support my enemy's efforts to blunt the skills of its new players.

Kaelli tells me Pot Steel Plate in Kreuz Bernstein should sell for between 3 and 6 silver, depending on the + value. Staves are a mere 20 to 40 copper pieces per.

If you want to help Golgatha rather than hurt them, Runespun Robes +2 are about 3 silver per.
Grip
*sadness* I have only recently realized this is a jokie joke. Would have liked a little extra business…
Thod-Theodum
So there is a market in Bernstein for armour - well - we produce the finest …
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Tink says Stab
You Could Equip a Golgothan

The average T1 Escalation Bandit is better equipped than tens of Golgothans.

Equip a Golgothan aims to provide support for the devastating impacts caused by equipment durability loss and general noobishness in Golgotha. Our main mission is to make people aware of the fact that there are tens of Golgothans out there that they fight with on a daily basis that don't even have access to T1 pot plate.

For only 10 silver coins a day, you could help end this equipment based disaster. Those wishing to donate can SMS "Golgotha" to 0800-Totally-Not-A-Scam. Thank you for your time.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post