Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

T2 for sale in Talonguard

Olecsander Ironforge
Get ready for The Hunt!

Stock up at the Talonguard auction house today.
T2 Dwarven Steel Longswords +0 as low as 10sp!!!
Supplies are limited. Act now.

More goodies and better goodies are also stocked.
Stop on by and take a look at our amazing selection.

Tell 'em Olec sent ya!
Be sure to visit Olecsander's Arms & Armor Emporium in beautiful downtown Talonguard.
KarlBob
Hey Olec, is someone in Talonguard making the Tier 2 light leather armors yet? I assume that the metal armor types are more your line of work.

Also, are T2 +0 rapiers and daggers in your catalog, or are those still on the horizon?
Olecsander Ironforge
KarlBob, I'm not sure if anyone in town is making T2 light leather yet. If they are, I hope they chime in here.

I can make T2 daggers, but rapiers and short swords are still a little bit out of my reach. Another crafter is already listing some T2 +x weapons in town. Their catalog might include some of the stuff you are looking for. I'll see if I can get the word out (I'd hate to drop names without permission).

OOC - I'll be on a post-op break for a couple of days (enforcing the "no interwebs on painkillers" rule), but I'll see if I can send someone your way.

IC - Our prices are so LOW….the bottom actually dropped out! HAR!!! Seriously though, we gotta go get that fixed.
Be sure to visit Olecsander's Arms & Armor Emporium in beautiful downtown Talonguard.
KarlBob
In and out of character, I wish you a speedy recovery.

When you get back, I'd like to put in an order for a T2 dagger.
Olecsander Ironforge
Fourth time's a charm! Thanks for the well wishes. It's not a big deal as far as knifery goes, I think I'm more worried about blowing 200k of banked XP in impulse purchases during recovery. Heh.

…Speaking of impulse purchases, be sure to swing by the Talonguard AH for the finest gear in all of Talonguard!

I did post on our fancy town page about your requests, hopefully someone will be in touch.
Olecsander Ironforge
KarlBob, Everything went off without a hitch this morning and I'm not so loopy that I can't craft a bit. (Sill avoiding trainers and mobs though, heh). I have a T2 Dagger for you. I'll keep it on me instead of stocking the AH, just in case. One more is headed to the queue in about 20 minutes.

If you've already been taken care of, no worries. Our little clan can use it (after 650 more dagger kills… *heavy sigh*). Get back to me here, in General Chat, or send a whisper if you're still interested. No hurry.

I was thinking 6sp each, but I'm always open to trade and negotiations.
KarlBob
Olecsander, I'm glad things went well.

6sp sounds fair to me. I'll look for you next time I'm online.

Edit: Yeah, I probably still need a few hundred kills before I can use it effectively, too. Goblins beware!
BlackMoria
Are Dwarven Steel Longswords still available? Asking before I make the long trek out that way only to find a 'Sold Out' sign.
Olecsander Ironforge
BlackMoria - I always keep a little stock in my personal reserves. I'll set one aside for you, just let me know when you plan on being in town.

EDIT - Currently 4 +0 in stock at the AH. All the +x goodies seem to be gone though.

KarlBob - I might not be on for lengths of time until Saturday, but it's easy for me to pop on and meet you. Just let me know.
Grip
Warden's Longbows? Captain's chain?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post