Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

ATTN Settlement Leaders: Settlement Promotion in Sspitfire's Guide

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
I will likely get it to you by tomorrow, although PFU is also having a meeting on the 18th, and that will take away valuable, limited time.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Mbando
Hi, we just saw this and will draft something today. What exactly is a "squarish banner?" Aren't banners by definition rectangles? So confused…
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Gog
Every square is also a rectangle.

Not all banners are rectangular: look at Ohio's flag, or Nepal's.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Mbando
Also, I think maybe you forgot a "P?" Shouldn't it be "windswept" not "windswet?"
Azure_Zero
Sspitfire1
I have received submissions from Forgeholm, Tavernholm and Emerald Lodge- thank you all very much!

As to the rest of yall, you get 2 days (48 hours) to pull yourselves together give me something or forever be forgotten in the Unofficial PFO Guide. Chop chop!

"Each settlement gets a maximum of 200 words to describe their selves in an interesting, intriguing, and preferably RP-friendly way. While I have a preset idea of the order in which settlements will be listed, the quality of your submission for your settlement will influence where it falls in the final ordering. Be sure to include things like play style, alignment, and classes/roles you welcome."
Best,
Sspit

I could have one done Thursday Evening,
as my Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are crazy busy.
Mbando
Guurzak
Every square is also a rectangle.

Not all banners are rectangular: look at Ohio's flag, or Nepal's.
Yea, but when people want to specify equal-on-four-sides-rectangles, they use the word "square": look at American English language usage smile

So sspitfire, do you mean squares? Because what I understand counts as a banner isn't a square. But maybe I don't know what a "banner" is.
Sspitfire1
Alright! That lit a fire under some folks' asses smile I have additional submissions from Ozem's Vigil, Keeper's Pass Alderwag, Hope's End and Canis Castrum now. Keeper's even attached a .png file of their settlement's emblem!

Keep it up! 17 hours and 51 minutes and counting.

Also,
"Squarish" means not more rectangular than a standard flag?
PFU Hoffman
I emailed PFU's. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
Sspitfire1
Submissions after Noon EST today will still be accepted; however, they will be included at the bottom of the list in the order in which they were received.

I will be editing all submissions for grammar and typos. If you reccon you are one of 'em crazy folks who likes to include typos deliberately for style reasons, yall might want to communicate that to me. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post