Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Looking for buddy key

Oyjord
Hi all,

I'm an old UO vet who's been looking for a new home since I left Napa Valley many moons ago, and I think Pathfinder Online just might be that new home. Before I commit with my wallet, however, I'd love to take a quick look.

I hate to sound like a beggar, but if anyone has any spare buddy keys, I'd really appreciate one.

Thanks!
Oyjord

(my email is my name above at Gmail).
Azure_Zero
Sent one to the Email address.
Oyjord
Azure_Zero
Sent one to the Email address.

Thank you very much!
PFU Hoffman
Anyone who needs a buddy key can email hoffmanpfu at gmail.com and I will get you one asap.
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
magner
i just wana test a game is it wort my time and I need pay 5 $ for it dam or wait until smw give me key its take to long to, smile bad system for newbies to see if they wana play or not
magner
Magneris@gmail.com if smw not afraid try give me key

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post