Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Goblinary: Pathfinder Online Database

Nihimon
The Goblinary

Read the Announcement
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Stephen Cheney
Added to the Guides links.
Nihimon
Thanks smile
Edam
Good Stuff.

One typo/error:

Quit a few (possibly all) the armor feats show xxx Armor Proficiency 2 being required to train level 7 of the feat. You actually need it to train level 6 not 7.
Nihimon
Edam
Good Stuff.

One typo/error:

Quit a few (possibly all) the armor feats show xxx Armor Proficiency 2 being required to train level 7 of the feat. You actually need it to train level 6 not 7.

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll link to this in the other thread in the hopes that Stephen sees it. The Goblinary shows the data exactly as it is in the spreadsheets. There may come a day where we make manual changes, but that day is not this day smile
Kitsune
Edam
Good Stuff.

One typo/error:

Yeah, a while back, I was able to train Scout 6 without first training Light Armor Proficiency 2. This surprised me, because the spreadsheets told me I needed the proficiency feat at rank 6.
Kitsune
New version!

Version 1.1 (3/18/15): Items and Recipes have been loaded into the database! Unfortunately, the RecipeDetails page is not fully built yet - this is coming in v1.2. Otherwise the Items information is pretty much ready to go. KeywordDetails page now splits source feats and matching feats, and also shows matching items now. Fixed a bug where Keywords were not linked properly from the Master Search page (did not pass the Type variable). Fixed a bug where Personality was showing up twice. New feature: filters now automatically update the hashtag in the URL - allowing you to save a bookmark/URL that contains all the filters for the page you are currently viewing. Upon returning to this bookmark/URL, the filters will auto-populate. Caveats: may not work with all browsers (particularly mobile device browsers), and it stores the filters based on column number. This means that if the column order changes, or columns are add/removed, your bookmarked filters might not work as expected.

Edit: oops, wasn't planning to post the patch notes in this thread, but oh well. smile
wendel1978
Hello! The goblinary is a great resource, kudos!

Is there any chance of adding a NPS list? Or bestiary? Or whatever it should be called?

I'd be willing to help, and work in an uploadable CSV/excel/whatever format being used.

Personally, as a newbie, I found myself wondering if an attack I had that did cold damage would do more or less damage to a specific creature (goblin vs. skeleton), etc.

Thanks! Great work!
W
Nihimon
wendel1978
Is there any chance of adding a NPS list? Or bestiary? Or whatever it should be called?

Right now, virtually all of the data on the Goblinary comes to us directly from the PFO Wiki - Official Data spreadsheet shared by the devs. You can see that as Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data at Pathfinder Online (Public), where you'll also find quite a few other resources.

I'd love to include a Bestiary. If you'd like to create a spreadsheet, you can share a link here and I'll include it in Pathfinder Online (Public). If practical, I will be happy to add it to the database that powers the Goblinary.

If you post a spreadsheet link, please make sure it's a Google Docs Spreadsheet, and that you've copied the link by right-clicking the spreadsheet, selecting Share, making sure it says "Anyone with the link can view" (you might have to hit Advanced or Get Shareable Link), and then copying the URL that's displayed on that dialog box.
Giorgio
In some recent updates there where new "goodies" made available for many of the different roles; how can I filter the Goblinary to search for them? For example the features granted at Fighter 4, Fighter 8, Fighter 12 (or so)?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post