Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Armor Feat advancement

starchildren3317
Im curious if there is something I am missing here. I've increased my armor feat (crusader) to rank 6. When I search for rank 7, not only does it not show up in Available Feats, but it also does not show up in Unavailable Feats. I've gone to both an NPC settlement and a Player settlement. My settlement allows me to train to 10 currently.

Any ideas why I can't find crusader 7?
Gog
The obvious conclusion is that it's higher than level 10. Since 1 armor feat rank maps to about 1.5 levels, it could easily be a level 11 feat.

With that said, there's very little point in training any armor feat to 7 until you're ready to jump to 8.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Xilanthus
starchildren3317
Im curious if there is something I am missing here. I've increased my armor feat (crusader) to rank 6. When I search for rank 7, not only does it not show up in Available Feats, but it also does not show up in Unavailable Feats. I've gone to both an NPC settlement and a Player settlement. My settlement allows me to train to 10 currently.

Any ideas why I can't find crusader 7?

What settlement are you looking to training at?
Xilanthus Narthingad - Follower of Sarenrae
Member of the Disciples of the Everlight, based in Tavernhold
My Paizo PM
leigh
I have the same issue with Unbreakable. I am currently unbreakable level 7 and cannot find level 8 available.
Ulf Stonepate
You'll need to be a member of a settlement that has at least 6 towers to train an armor feat to level 8.
starchildren3317
Ulf Stonepate
You'll need to be a member of a settlement that has at least 6 towers to train an armor feat to level 8.

How manny would be needed for armor feat 7? My settlement has enough towers to train to level 10 in a role, that enough to get to armor feat 7? I've tried both Freevale and Auroral and the feat is not available. My settlement is Aragon.
BlackMoria
Starchildren3317:
Do you have heavy armor proficiency 2 because that would be the part I think you are missing. And to get that, you need to have Strength or Wisdom to 11 and have Martial achievement 25 and Dragoon/Unbreakable/Crusader 5. If you have heavy armor proficiency 2 then you need Divine achievement 38 and Wisdom 12.

Like me, you have hit a 'Gate' twice at the same time - you need to get your Wisdom to 12 (gate 1) for your role and you have hit the Tier 2 qualification gate (gate 2) for the armor advancement. And you need the armor advancement to advance your role. And you will find another gate to go through to advance your weapon but that isn't a factor in regards to getting Crusader 7.
Azure_Zero
starchildren3317
Ulf Stonepate

How manny would be needed for armor feat 7? My settlement has enough towers to train to level 10 in a role, that enough to get to armor feat 7? I've tried both Freevale and Auroral and the feat is not available. My settlement is Aragon.

Aragon has 3 towers so you can get level 7 armour,
the but you need a 12 in a stat to get the level 7 armour feat.
starchildren3317
Azure_Zero
starchildren3317
Ulf Stonepate

Aragon has 3 towers so you can get level 7 armour,
the but you need a 12 in a stat to get the level 7 armour feat.

Thanks Azure. So now it doesnt make any sense why Im not seeing the armor feat even show up in Unavailable feats. I would at least expect it to show up there and let me knwo what Im missing. Thoughts?
Azure_Zero
Settlement might be glitched,
Try A highroad covenant settlement and see if you can see it.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post