Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Armor Feat advancement

starchildren3317
So i've tried several different settlements now and not a single one has Crusader armor feat 7 available or unavailable. Not sure how I am supposed to know what I need to do to get it made available….
Rynnik
starchildren3317
So i've tried several different settlements now and not a single one has Crusader armor feat 7 available or unavailable. Not sure how I am supposed to know what I need to do to get it made available….

http://goblinary.com/FeatDetails?feat=Crusader
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Do you have your Armour proficiency at rank 2?
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
starchildren3317
Dazyk of Phaeros
Do you have your Armour proficiency at rank 2?

Yes, just checked. I do have Heavy Armor Proficiency 2
Nihimon
I expect this is due to the problems with EE6.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Doc
He has had this problem for weeks now.
starchildren3317
So ive taken a look at that feat website (Thanks for the link btw, its a good one). I meet all of the requirements, Wisdom 12, Divine is like 89 so way more than what I need there, and Heavy Armor Proficiency 2. I have enough XP.

It does not show up in Available (as it should) nor unavailable.

I did notice something though, now that I can see what a trainer's level is at, I see that the auroral trainer says 8. I know that this should be 9. If I go to Golgatha, the trainer level says 9. Perhaps it is not showing up because there is something messed up there?

Any other thoughts?
Gog
If you're an Auroral native that's probably a big chunk of the problem. Auroral, specifically and uniquely, has issues with training levels.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
starchildren3317
Im an KB native with enough towers.
Edam
starchildren3317
Im an KB native with enough towers.

Kreuz Bernstein ? I was not aware they had any towers at all.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post