Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Settlement Deity Trainers (Mar. 16, 2015)

Brighthaven Leader
@Ravenlute, we have discussed both a Temple and a Cathedral, yes. However, nothing is set in stone, and you also have to consider company shrines that companies of settlements might support.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Ravenlute
I'll put you down for the full listing then. I'm not looking at Holdings right now because they aren't as entrenched in a specific settlement and don't offer as high levels of training.

Note: If Blackwood Glade is NG, they cannot offer Abadar (LN) training.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Azure_Zero
Ravenlute
I'll put you down for the full listing then. I'm not looking at Holdings right now because they aren't as entrenched in a specific settlement and don't offer as high levels of training.

same with Gozreh(CN)
Gog
Gozreh is TN. You're thinking of Gorum?
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
coach
Edam
coach
Ravenlute
coach
not that this adds to a settlement list but for settlement leaders who may be looking to add a company interested in the deities/alignments they follow and how it melds with their alignments:

we did a company vote a bit ago (we are in PFU at this time) and the deities mostly worshipped by our members are:

Erastil (LG), Nethys (N), Irori (LN), Pharasma (N), Abadar (LN)

this shoehorns us into LN as a whole
Is your settlement planning on having a Temple or Cathedral to provide training for any of those deities? Or just support structures? What settlement are you with?

Ravenlute, we are in PFU Riverbank, but our 90days will be up and we will be in another by then, was just listing the deities that our company is interested in so other settlements could see. So as of now it wouldnt factor in your numbers

The LN alignment of PFU may eventually have quite a distorting influence on the eventual balance of alignments in game.

PFU is not LN, they are N, and i'd even say unaligned would be a better definition for their clearly stated purpose

Dreamless is our company, we joined PFU because we have a lot of new players, and Dreamless is leaning LN

Dreamless alignment in no way represents PFU's alignment or stated goals
coach
Thannon Forsworn
Not sure at this time if we are going to be offering cleric training as it depends on the available plots, but we would be Abadar(LN) and will probably at least provide Abadar support. If we somehow end up providing more it would be within one step of LN, TBD.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon.Forsworn@gmail.com
Edam
Ravenlute

Yeah the only Settlement in EBA that can currently support Abadar is Phaeros who are True Neutral. Same deal with Gorum, Phaeros only. Note that there are no Lawful or Chaotic settlements in EBA, the entire alliance is Neutral on the Chaos/Law axis smile

As the current proposed alignments are not as far as I know fixed yet, there is probably a case for the newly revived BWG to take on a different alignment (TN or CN or CG or LG) to give a slightly better spread of Deity coverage in the South East but that is entirely up to the new owners.
Ravenlute
coach
PFU is not LN, they are N, and i'd even say unaligned would be a better definition for their clearly stated purpose

Dreamless is our company, we joined PFU because we have a lot of new players, and Dreamless is leaning LN

Dreamless alignment in no way represents PFU's alignment or stated goals

Okay, this was for Settlements not Companies and what Temple/Cathedral training they plan to offer. I was going off of previously listed alignments so if Riverbank has changed then I'll adjust that.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
omnipotentseal
While it is mostly just a discussion between our citizens, Canis Castrum aptly favors Abadar as its patron deity. We may have a temple to him.
Peace

omnipotentseal
Official Ambassador of Canis Castrum
Yrme
Edam
As the current proposed alignments are not as far as I know fixed yet, there is probably a case for the newly revived BWG to take on a different alignment (TN or CN or CG or LG) to give a slightly better spread of Deity coverage in the South East but that is entirely up to the new owners.

CN would be a bad choice. Right now, with NG and TN settlements, if the EBA were to become a nation, the nation would have to be NG. If it were LG, Phaeros wouldn't fit. If it were LN, Brighthaven and Keeper's Pass wouldn't fit. If Blackwood Glade were CN (or LN) it wouldn't fit into a NG nation.
At some point, crowdforging suggestions seem to be like fan fiction. Some good, some bad, some repetitious and predictable. But maybe there are some gems out there.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post